Would this be a good alternative to a jersey

Old June 14th 05, 07:37 AM
Micheal Artindale

Default Would this be a good alternative to a jersey

I am looking for a plan coloured jersey for biking.

Everything I have seen has things on it that I know nothing about.

I do not want to be a walking billboard.

What do you think of the below link?

http://www.sportchek.ca/product_desc...cCategory=true

Anyone ever wear it?

It made of the same material as the jerseys would be.

Thanks,

Micheal

Old June 14th 05, 08:32 AM
Bill Sornson

Micheal Artindale wrote:
I am looking for a plan coloured jersey for biking.

Everything I have seen has things on it that I know nothing about.

I do not want to be a walking billboard.

What do you think of the below link?

http://www.sportchek.ca/product_desc...cCategory=true

Anyone ever wear it?

It made of the same material as the jerseys would be.

Perfect choice...if your name is Bruce Wayne.

Old June 14th 05, 11:42 AM
Ride-A-Lot

Micheal Artindale wrote:
I am looking for a plan coloured jersey for biking.

Everything I have seen has things on it that I know nothing about.

I do not want to be a walking billboard.

What do you think of the below link?

http://www.sportchek.ca/product_desc...cCategory=true

Anyone ever wear it?

It made of the same material as the jerseys would be.

Thanks,

Micheal

I use nike dri-fit or even underarmor sometimes as a jersey. No pockets
in the back but that what a camelback is for. They are as plain as you
can get.

--
o-o-o-o Ride-A-Lot o-o-o-o
www.schnauzers.ws
Old June 14th 05, 11:59 AM
Michael Dart

Micheal Artindale wrote:
I am looking for a plan coloured jersey for biking.

Everything I have seen has things on it that I know nothing about.

I do not want to be a walking billboard.

What do you think of the below link?

http://www.sportchek.ca/product_desc...cCategory=true

Anyone ever wear it?

It made of the same material as the jerseys would be.

Thanks,

Micheal

I wear them under my body armor suit to prevent chafing. I think the loose
fit one would be better to wear as a jersey, the tight ones get kind of
clammy close to the skin like that. But they feel like an air conditioner
as they wick sweat so well.

Michael

Old June 14th 05, 03:06 PM
Mtnbiker

Micheal Artindale wrote:
I am looking for a plan coloured jersey for biking.

Everything I have seen has things on it that I know nothing about.

I do not want to be a walking billboard.

What do you think of the below link?

http://www.sportchek.ca/product_desc...cCategory=true

Anyone ever wear it?

It made of the same material as the jerseys would be.

Thanks,

Micheal

Since you are in Canada why not check out Ramsay's online Bike Shop. I
get stuff from Chris all the time. Always stuff on sale and shipping is
cheap. Check it out before you buy from Sportcheck.
http://www.ramsays-online.com/
Old June 14th 05, 04:57 PM
G.T.

"Micheal Artindale" wrote in message
I am looking for a plan coloured jersey for biking.

Everything I have seen has things on it that I know nothing about.

I do not want to be a walking billboard.

A Bloodshot Records workshirt:

http://homepage.mac.com/getosx/backbone/rockgarden4.jpg

It's got this logo on the back which is easily covered by a Camelback:

http://www.bloodshotrecords.com/gall...h/work1-sm.jpg

Fully openable front for the ultimate ventilation, front fasteners are of
the classic and well-respected button style, and the collar protects the
neck from the bites of vampire squirrels.

HTH,
Greg

Old June 14th 05, 05:36 PM
Micheal Artindale

"Mtnbiker" wrote in message
Micheal Artindale wrote:
I am looking for a plan coloured jersey for biking.

Everything I have seen has things on it that I know nothing about.

I do not want to be a walking billboard.

What do you think of the below link?

http://www.sportchek.ca/product_desc...cCategory=true

Anyone ever wear it?

It made of the same material as the jerseys would be.

Thanks,

Micheal

Since you are in Canada why not check out Ramsay's online Bike Shop. I
get stuff from Chris all the time. Always stuff on sale and shipping is
cheap. Check it out before you buy from Sportcheck.
http://www.ramsays-online.com/

Its the same price. So after shipping, it would cost more. Besides the
Sportchek is a local business, I do alot of my business there.

I support my local stores, if they give me what I want for a resonable
price.

Thanks,

Micheal

Old June 14th 05, 05:38 PM
Micheal Artindale

"Ride-A-Lot" wrote in message
Micheal Artindale wrote:
I am looking for a plan coloured jersey for biking.

Everything I have seen has things on it that I know nothing about.

I do not want to be a walking billboard.

What do you think of the below link?

http://www.sportchek.ca/product_desc...cCategory=true

Anyone ever wear it?

It made of the same material as the jerseys would be.

Thanks,

Micheal

I use nike dri-fit or even underarmor sometimes as a jersey. No pockets
in the back but that what a camelback is for. They are as plain as you
can get.

That Is what I am looking for, plain and simple.

Thanks,

Micheal

Old June 14th 05, 06:00 PM
Ride-A-Lot

Micheal Artindale wrote:
"Ride-A-Lot" wrote in message

Micheal Artindale wrote:

I am looking for a plan coloured jersey for biking.

Everything I have seen has things on it that I know nothing about.

I do not want to be a walking billboard.

What do you think of the below link?

http://www.sportchek.ca/product_desc...cCategory=true

Anyone ever wear it?

It made of the same material as the jerseys would be.

Thanks,

Micheal

I use nike dri-fit or even underarmor sometimes as a jersey. No pockets
in the back but that what a camelback is for. They are as plain as you
can get.

That Is what I am looking for, plain and simple.

Thanks,

Micheal

If you want to get even cheaper, Champion makes a version of that
material that they sell at Wal-Mart.

--
o-o-o-o Ride-A-Lot o-o-o-o
www.schnauzers.ws
Old June 14th 05, 06:32 PM
Jimbo(san)

G.TA Bloodshot Records workshirt:

http://homepage.mac.com/getosx/backbone/rockgarden4.jpg

It's got this logo on the back which is easily covered by a Camelback:

http://www.bloodshotrecords.com/gall...h/work1-sm.jpg

Fully openable front for the ultimate ventilation, front fasteners are
of
the classic and well-respected button style, and the collar protects
the
neck from the bites of vampire squirrels.

HTH,
Greg

I actually like that look

Bike clothes for the working man!

--- Jim

--
Jimbo(san)

FA: CARRERA-VAGABOND CYCLING JERSEY Steven L. Sheffield Marketplace 0 August 24th 04 11:12 AM
FA: WordPerfect Cycling Jersey Steven L. Sheffield Marketplace 0 August 21st 04 09:27 PM
aus.bicycle FAQ kingsley Australia 4 December 14th 03 11:08 PM
My jersey is too heavy Ronald Techniques 8 July 18th 03 04:53 PM
Why the jersey colours? Andrew Swan Racing 16 July 16th 03 05:45 AM