Identifcation on the trail...

Old April 20th 08, 01:50 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
unibikeling

Default Identifcation on the trail...

MuniAddict wrote:
Here's my regular biz card:

Mwuhahaha... now i know both your phone number AND email address...
*evil laugh*

--
unibikeling

Ducttape wrote:
Grrr! I think I may poo myself in Anger...

Old April 20th 08, 01:59 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
MuniAddict

unibikeling wrote:
Mwuhahaha... now i know both your phone number AND email address...
*evil laugh*

Lol, yeah, and about 3,000 others... well, piano clients haha!

--
MuniAddict

I 3 FG and have Stewie Boxers
'My videos:' (http://www.youtube.com/profile_videos?user=ttt8699)
Old April 20th 08, 02:03 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Unibugg

I agree with This Guy I Know....

You should put something on the back mentioning your occupation. Even
if you didn't need the business it might bring, think about the
interesting dinner conversations.

"Honey, I bumped into UniGeezer on the trails. Did you know that
extreme unicyclist is a PIANO tuner?"

Or should she have said that the piano tuner is an extreme unicyclist?

You'd be the topic of the day.

I see the proper thread in JC for the critters. I'll just have to get
a nice shot of something special. The extra special things we have in
Florida from a distance though.

--
Unibugg

forrestunifreak wrote:
Real men unicycle with slightly crooked seats.

Old April 20th 08, 02:10 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
MuniAddict

Unibugg wrote:
I agree with This Guy I Know....

You should put something on the back mentioning your occupation.

I can't do it with the card stock I have as the back is slick and ink
smears on it.
They are nice cards though, and "clean edge" so they break apart
cleanly and 10 to a page.

I did start using a professional print company to make my biz cards
1,000 for $39.95! Great deal and excellent quality, so I might have
them make me another 1,000 double-sided.

Old April 20th 08, 02:58 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Seager

I got a 1k double sided full color for $28 at vistaprint.com - totally
custom design as well.

--
Seager

'The GreyMatter Jugglers' (http://www.greymatterjugglers.com) | 'Team
RoadShow' (http://www.teamroadshow.com) | 'Unexpected Failure
Productions' (http://www.unexpectedfailure.com) | 'Moab'
(http://tinyurl.com/9fxuv)
Old April 20th 08, 03:25 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
StephenH

My suggestion: Make up your own website that explains:
1) Where to buy a unicycle
2) What kind of unicycle a beginner should buy
3) How to learn to ride a unicycle
Then refer to that URL on the card as well.

I realize that all that information is on THIS website, but it's sort
of scattered about- a single 1-page long link that showed that info
would be helpful.

--
StephenH
Old April 20th 08, 03:28 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
ntappin

Hah thats cool, the extreme in italics kind of reminds me of 'POWER
THIRST' (http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=qRuNxHqwazs)

I've actualy been thinking of doing the same thing, because almost
every time I go out riding I meet someone new who either knows how to
ride, or wants to learn or something of the sort and I tell them to
check out our facebook club or Canadian unicycling dot com but its
never quite enough.

--
ntappin

'how to build a strong comfy saddle from junk.'
(http://tinyurl.com/hxcb3)
Old April 20th 08, 03:29 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
MuniAddict

StephenH wrote:
My suggestion: Make up your own website that explains:
1) Where to buy a unicycle
2) What kind of unicycle a beginner should buy
3) How to learn to ride a unicycle
Then refer to that URL on the card as well.

I realize that all that information is on THIS website, but it's sort
of scattered about- a single 1-page long link that showed that info
would be helpful.

*UniGeezer.com* coming soon. Dvd sales, My own logo shirts and hats,
mugs, my new uni-book coming out, pics, trivia, unusual uni-related
stories, etc.

Old April 20th 08, 05:12 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Daytripper63

You could make double sided business cards with the Piano bus. on one
side and Uni geezer on the other

--
Daytripper63

The Dictionary is the only place where "Success" comes before "Working"
Old April 20th 08, 06:31 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Brian O.

MuniAddict wrote:
*UniGeezer.com* coming soon. Dvd sales, My own logo shirts and hats,
mugs, my new uni-book coming out, pics, trivia, unusual uni-related
stories, etc.

You really have registered the domain, thats cool. If you need any help
building the website let me know. I helped Spencer quite a bit while he
built www.uniflatland.com

Shouldn't you prioritize and get a site for your piano tuning business
first?

--
Brian O.

*'ProjectUNI' (http://www.projectuni.com) - *The First Serious Unicycle
Computer Game* - -ProjectUNI update available 'here!'
(http://www.projectuni.com/?page_id=9)-* - Follow the 'progress.'
(http://www.projectuni.com)