Zombies on off road unicycles - R rated!!!!

Old April 25th 08, 01:21 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
MuniAddict

Default Zombies on off road unicycles - R rated!!!!

Wow that was seemingly fairly big time production!

--
MuniAddict

I 3 FG and have Stewie Boxers
'My videos:' (http://www.youtube.com/profile_videos?user=ttt8699)
Old April 25th 08, 01:23 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
BurnerDave

That is good.

--
BurnerDave

Dave

This is me, this is my video: http://youtube.com/watch?v=cz62gzgdGos
Old April 25th 08, 02:59 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
dan de man

that last bit scared me

--
dan de man

monkeyman wrote:
You know how sometimes, when someone posts something by banging their
face into the keyboard, I say something along the lines of "I can't
understand you"?
Well...I literally have no idea what you're saying. Are you drunk?

1wheelwonder wrote:
stop swearing I am 11 and not very happy

Old April 25th 08, 03:39 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Tyler_N

lol i wanna see the rest

--
Tyler_N

'My latest video!' (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3_OZvXtRlgY)

vanpaun wrote:
It's all for the ladies....they like the clean shaven look on your uni's
lower parts

'*MYSPACE*' (myspace.com/munirider)
Old April 25th 08, 05:07 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Daytripper63

You have a sick demented mind, and I like it.
Good one

--
Daytripper63

The Dictionary is the only place where "Success" comes before "Working"
Old April 25th 08, 06:15 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
ntappin

I liked the Dick Cheney comment.

--
ntappin

'how to build a strong comfy saddle from junk.'
(http://tinyurl.com/hxcb3)
Old April 25th 08, 06:34 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
JohnnyReggae

ROFL that was very funny, nice one

--
JohnnyReggae

"Take all your overgrown infants away somewhere
And build them a home, a little place of their own.
The Fletcher Memorial Home for Incurable Tyrants and Kings."
Old April 25th 08, 03:21 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
ThisGuyIKnow

My problem is I hate the fake trailer concept, just make it s short film
and forget all the other nonsense of fake quotes, etc.

--
ThisGuyIKnow
Old April 25th 08, 06:04 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
unisteve

ThisGuyIKnow wrote:
My problem is I hate the fake trailer concept, just make it s short film
and forget all the other nonsense of fake quotes, etc.

The fake quotes allow for a lot of creativity on the part of the
filmmaker(s). I thought it was rather well done.

--
unisteve

ridethelobster2008 wrote:
Learn to cook and you will find the lover of your dreams.

Old April 25th 08, 06:09 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Chexjc

Hahaha, that was excellent! Nice camera work!

--
Chexjc

aim: guitardude88
http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=jasoncheckla