FS: Cervelo R3-SL 58cm DA with ZeroG 3ttt Fork Almost new

Old September 5th 08, 04:57 AM posted to rec.bicycles.marketplace
CobblesTati

Default FS: Cervelo R3-SL 58cm DA with ZeroG 3ttt Fork Almost new

I listed this a couple months ago. I thought I had found a buyer but
they backed out of the deal(they decided to build one with Campy 11s).
So I'm relisting it. I've also changed the wheelset.

Take one of the most sought after frames on the market, the R3, then
lighten and stiffen it and you have the R3-SL. At 848g for the
frame(no headset or fork) this is one of the lightest on the market,
it is also one of the stiffest according to various 3rd party tests.
This is a 2008 frame, it originally came with an Easton EC90 which in
my opinion ruined the geometry and ride of the bike, so I had it
swapped out for the 3TTT Funda Pro(you'll see this fork on the special
edition Sram RED R3-SL). It completely changed the ride of the bike
and made the front end almost perfect, stiff and it takes the corners
beautifully.

I rode the bike for one 100mile ride and a few 20mile rides, so it has
under 200miles on it. It's in new condition. I really hate to get rid
of it seeing as it's the best riding bike I've ever had, As you can
see from the pictures it's in new condtion.

I can get you a receipt in your name from the dealer it was purchased
from. So you'll have the lifetime warranty.

If you have any questions, or would like pictures email me. eBay
feedback he http://myworld.ebay.com/dbikedude/

*I'll include a Sram Red group for an extra $1050.*
Cervelo R3-SL 58cm Frame
3TTT Funda Pro Fork with 35mm of Spacers(the maximum allowed)
Dura-Ace 7801 Sti Levers
Zero Gravity Brake Calipers ($450 new) with Quickstop pads
FSA SLK Light Crankset with Mega EXO BB 175mm
Dura-Ace 7800 12-25 Cassette
Dura-Ace 7800 Rear Derailleur
Dura-Ace 7800 Front Derailleur
Selle Italia 135g SLR Saddle
Bontrager Carbon Seatpost
FSA Gossamer 42cm Bars alloy(the same model Stewy used to win Paris
Roubaix)
3TTT 120mm Stem
Shimano WH-RS20 Wheelset
Vittoria Rubino Pro Slick Tires
Tacx Tao Cages
Cloth Tape (On bars)
Cervelo Tape(Never used)

$4400 Free Shipping. Will only ship within the US 48.

*IT DOES NOT INCLUDE THE WHEELSET IN THE OUTSIDE PHOTOS*

[img]http://i274.photobucket.com/albums/jj270/cruzbullit/IMG_2187.jpg[/
img]
[img]http://i274.photobucket.com/albums/jj270/cruzbullit/IMG_2060.jpg[/
img]