Not something I wanted to see...

Old November 15th 05, 06:35 PM
Piccolo Pete

Default Not something I wanted to see...

I took my daily ride to the store this morning. Same route I ride every
morning. I was shocked to find that there was a serious accident last
evening right on the sidewalk I use. I would post a picture here, but it
isn't proper etiquette, so I'll post it in alt.binaries.crafts.pictures
under the title "Auto Art". Just imagine if I were there at the time :-) I
would be Powdered Pete instead of Piccolo Pete... hmmm... Plastered Pete...
Pete Paste whatever...

P2