Where's Ed?

Old October 23rd 05, 05:49 AM
GOD

Default Where's Ed?

For Christ's sakes, don't you have anything better to do there in
Taiwan than post absolutely asinine messages to ARBR. I suggest you
explore the culture there or maybe take a hike into the mountains and
find out something about the flora and fauna. Just because you are an
American does not mean that you have to be a a total asshole about
everything.

I think if I were in a country like Taiwan I would find something
better to do than to post totally assinine messges to ARBR. Leave that
to me. I am a GOD and I know how to do it a million times better than
you.

GOD

Old October 23rd 05, 06:20 AM
GOD

Peter Clinch of Dundee Scotland is the main culprit for me assuming the
signature of GOD. Note his signature which goes on and on. I was
totally disgusted when I first encountered it and I have never gotten
over my disgust.

My signature consists of just 3 simple letters, G O D. I will shove
them down your throat since no one on this newsgroup ever objected to
the signature of this ego maniac who goes by the name of Peter Clinch
of Dundee Scotland. How dare anyone assume to be a greater ego maniac
than myself. Now that I have become a GOD, I feel I have finally put
Peter Clinch of Dundee Scotland in his place - which is infintely below
me.

He has never yet told me what a medical physics officer is. I think he
just made this up to irritate me.

GOD

Old October 23rd 05, 06:37 AM
GOD

Here we have Joao (from Brazil I think) posting one liners. That is
something that the Great Ed Dolan was never guilty of. No, the Great Ed
Dolan was always up to the test and would go on and on about nothing
at all for many paragraphs. It takes genius to do this and HE only did
it out of a sense of mercy for the poor benighted denizens of ARBR. But
now that Ed Dolan has become a GOD, a wholly new regime will ensue.

Now there will be nothing but pontifications as suits a GOD. The rest
of you, the dwarfs and midgets of ARBR, will be expected to hearken to
my every syallable and to humbly listen to my every utterance. If you
do this you will grow in wisdom and virtue, but if you insist on going
your own way, then you will fall into the abyss and be lost for all
eternity.

GOD

Old October 23rd 05, 07:16 AM
GOD

I have become a GOD and I do not see any reason for taking a so-called
high road when there are so many idiots and morons to be dealt with
here on ARBR. Nay, it is my obligation as a GOD to take mercy on the
poor denizens of ARBR who would be lost without me. I shall continue to
instruct and edify those who are lost in their own ignorance and
sinfulness.

I know I am too good a GOD for this group, but that is my fatal
weakness. I have always had a sympathy for fools and sinners because I
could so easily become one myself - if I weren't a GOD of course.

GOD

Old October 23rd 05, 08:59 AM
GOD

As long as you keep posting your assinine messages, there will never be
anything missing from ARBR. However, you have to compete with all the
other assinine messages which are constantly flooding into ARBR.

Maybe you could try to say something intelligent that would be of
interest to the readers here. Most of us will never in our lives get to
Taiwan. Instead of posting nonsense, maybe you could say something
about Taiwan that would engage our interest. In other words, think
about someone else other than yourself if that is possible.

GOD

Old October 23rd 05, 09:04 AM
GOD

ALL TOP POSTERS ARE IDIOTS! Need more be said?

GOD

Old October 23rd 05, 06:54 PM

For Christsake; even God is mystified where the question mark which
usually follows a 'don't' word is not easily formed, of course that is
whether or not that mysterious question mark key is actually on the
keyboard.

That must lead to the possible existance of opposing views- most likely
the exact opposite- satan himself; the prince of darkness.

That may also explain why the world is under constant threat of wars
and mother nature providing earthquakes and hurricanes.

And I was beginning to think that since Allah struck in New Orleans,
that God struck back wiping out Pakistan. Now we seem to have an even
more evil event. Forgetting a question mark!!!!

We ALL must be doomed. DOOMED!!!!!

I suppose the current hurricane Wilma is not a reply from Allah after
all but assumably an act of vengeance from the devil himself as a
response to God for leaving out a question mark. A very sad day in
Hell indeed.

Chris J.

Old October 23rd 05, 07:13 PM
Joao

DOG wrote:
[Clip-O-Ramma]

You! Back in my killfile! Now!

/PLONK

Joao "too many idiots, not enough ammo" de Souza
Old October 24th 05, 01:45 AM
nget

'Sunset Lowracer [TM Wrote:
That must lead to the possible existance of opposing views- most

likely
the exact opposite- satan himself; the prince of darkness....

Please, everyone should know that the real prince of darkness is
Joseph
Lucas.

And I was beginning to think that since Allah struck in New Orleans,
that God struck back wiping out Pakistan.

"Allah" is but the Arabic word for "God". Christian Arabs say their
prayers to Allah.
--
Tom Sherman - Fox River Valley
"I've had a Lucas pacemaker for years and have never experienced any

Why should anyone listen to Tom or Chris on anything they say that is
so far off topic?Neither Tom nor Chris is qualified to give
instructions on religious matters.I say in the name of Allah,off with
their heads.

--
nget