Unicyclist spotted! - Cambridge, UK

Old September 2nd 08, 08:25 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
norry

Default Unicyclist spotted! - Cambridge, UK

Cambridge, UK
Tuesday 2nd September 08
5.30pm ish
Near the science Park
Wearing a bright yellow jacket
Big wheel 29 or 36

Was it you? Just missed you coming the other way on my 36er by about 10
mins but my wife spotted you.

--
norry

*YouTube [ 'Videos Here' (http://uk.youtube.com/11norry11) ]*
Old September 2nd 08, 08:38 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
paul royle

I'll bet it was Alan (Chambers) on his way home from work

Paul

--
paul royle
Old September 3rd 08, 12:51 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
brendan

I was out yesterday but at 9pm on my pink trials. Weather sucked.

Is there hockey on friday?

Brendan

--
brendan
Old September 15th 08, 09:30 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
AlanChambers

norry wrote:
Cambridge, UK
Tuesday 2nd September 08
5.30pm ish
Near the science Park
Wearing a bright yellow jacket
Big wheel 29 or 36

Was it you? Just missed you coming the other way on my 36er by about 10
mins but my wife spotted you.

Ah. Yes. That was me. A few people have reported seeing another Coker
in Kings Hedges or Arbury. We should meet up for a ride. If Cambridge
is too flat for you, you could come down to Hertfordshire. I'm not a
speed demon, and require regular oiling with beer when on social rides
(er... any rides), so if that appeals, get in touch.

Al

--
AlanChambers

Mostly harmless.
Old September 17th 08, 09:06 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
norry

Beer you say! I'm there. Alan I've PM you.