WTF !!!!!!!!! cricket

Old July 21st 05, 03:05 PM
trek-man

Default WTF !!!!!!!!! cricket

What the hell is SBS smoking. I could put up with -Bonjoooouuuuurrrr
Gabriel and the sad but amusing commentary but cricket is just not on
First it ran too long, i cant imagine SBS cutting back something els
to show the end of a stage we usually dont even get to see the jerse
awards ( or the final sprint ). Then theyve got the gumption
to keep cutting back to see the vital cricket stats and a few minute
of boring commentary. Get serious SBS pull your finger out and sto
stuffing our tour . I want to speak to the manager and slap hi
upside the head with one of Gabriels trout

--
trek-man

Old July 21st 05, 03:16 PM
ProfTournesol

trek-man Wrote:
What the hell is SBS smoking. I could put up with -Bonjoooouuuuurrrr
Gabriel and the sad but amusing commentary but cricket is just not on
First it ran too long, i cant imagine SBS cutting back something els
to show the end of a stage we usually dont even get to see the jerse
awards ( or the final sprint ). Then theyve got the gumption
to keep cutting back to see the vital cricket stats and a few minute
of boring commentary. Get serious SBS pull your finger out and sto
stuffing our tour . I want to speak to the manager and slap hi
upside the head with one of Gabriels trout.

The SBS number for 'feedback' is Toll Free Phone 1800 500 727

--
ProfTournesol

Old July 21st 05, 03:17 PM
Shabby

trek-man Wrote:
What the hell is SBS smoking. I could put up with -Bonjoooouuuuurrrr
Gabriel and the sad but amusing commentary but cricket is just not on
First it ran too long, i cant imagine SBS cutting back something els
to show the end of a stage we usually dont even get to see the jerse
awards ( or the final sprint ). Then theyve got the gumption
to keep cutting back to see the vital cricket stats and a few minute
of boring commentary. Get serious SBS pull your finger out and sto
stuffing our tour . I want to speak to the manager and slap hi
upside the head with one of Gabriels trout.

Gary Gate got the arse, but now we need more cricket! ****ers!

In breaking news, my sources tell me Mr PiledHigher has Cadelle
himself at DISC.........aus.bicycle, first with the news tha
counts.....

Oh, and there's some more War on Trevor going on in London......

--
Shabby

Old July 21st 05, 03:24 PM
trek-man

And for the motivated heres the e-mail complaints lin

'

cheer

--
trek-man

Old July 21st 05, 04:30 PM
HUMBUG

On 22/07/05 at 00:05:39 trek-man somehow managed to type:

What the hell is SBS smoking. I could put up with -Bonjoooouuuuurrrr-

I'm a cricket fan - if there's cricket to be seen you'll find me
watching it if I can.

BUT NOT WHILE THE TdF IS SUPPOSED TO BE BEING SEEN.

For ****s sake the cricket is on ABC radio - if cricket is so vital to
life then listen to it!!!! I'd even bet some of MY money that the
cricket won't be interrupted for the presentation ceremony.

NOT ****ing happy...:-(

SBS[1] boycott (apart from the TdF) starts now - I'm off to listen to
the cricket on the ABC.

[1] That leaves only ABC TV unboycotted around here and they're jumping
up and down on pretty thin ice.....

--
Humbug
Old July 21st 05, 04:33 PM
till!

And here; http://www.sbs.com.au/hotline/index.htm
til

--
till!

Old July 22nd 05, 12:30 AM

I'm a cricket fan - if there's cricket to be seen you'll find me
watching it if I can.

Same here!
But I found that I did not look forward to them switching over to the
cricket at all.
Frigging annoying.

Old July 22nd 05, 12:47 AM
ProfTournesol

till! Wrote:
And here; http://www.sbs.com.au/hotline/index.html
till

SBS Sport fax number is 02 9430 304

--
ProfTournesol

Old July 22nd 05, 02:13 AM
flyingdutch

Shabby Wrote:

In breaking news, my sources tell me Mr PiledHigher has Cadelle
himself at DISC.........aus.bicycle, first with the news tha
counts.....

Oh, and there's some more War on Trevor going on in London.......

"Cadelled himself..."

you mean he too has been suckin helium and sounds like an anim
cartoon??

--
flyingdutch

Old July 22nd 05, 02:25 AM
Marx SS

The TDF coverage was cut down last night (Thursday 21st ) to allow fo
the cricket, but during the TDF coverage they showed a good dose o
cricket as well!!!
What gives, no mention in the programme that cricket was gonna pop u
during the TDF.

I remember in the old days that Wide World of Sports (channel 9) ha
this mega irritating habit of splitting up coverage of a sport I like
& spread bits of it throughout their 3hr programme. I lasted one on
example of this before I went outside & did something else with m
Saturday afternoon.
(What does this have to do with the TDF coverage? Dunno really)

--
Marx SS