Tracking

Old September 16th 03, 07:43 PM

Default Tracking

Like a Hurricane( Isabel). I feel for all those fools
that live in the hurricane belt. I guess them and not
me,look I couldn't stand the heat in NC so after 4 years in the army
there I parted with uncle sam and down south. My sister and mom live
down there, right where it may landfall. They had to have a beach.
That right I'm where theres 4 seasons and I ride every one of them. All
possible here in New England will be rain and wind like 30 to 40 mph
winds. I hope Steve from up the road 45 minutes from here didn't do that
house painting yet. Sunny today stormy on Friday. Riding the storm out.
Hope I don't hit a tree, come close back in 95.

Fire up MTB 03

Old September 16th 03, 10:22 PM
Stephen Baker

Crazy says:

I hope Steve from up the road 45 minutes from here didn't do that
house painting yet.

Only half of it. I'm hedging my bets. So far RI has been on the ragged edge
of "Maybe" for Isabel. Hopefully she's not chasing after Bob ;-)

Steve
Old September 17th 03, 05:58 AM
deluxe

"Raptor" wrote in message ...
wrote:
Like a Hurricane( Isabel). I feel for all those fools
that live in the hurricane belt. I guess them and not
me,look I couldn't stand the heat in NC so after 4 years in the army
there I parted with uncle sam and down south. My sister and mom live
down there, right where it may landfall. They had to have a beach.
That right I'm where theres 4 seasons and I ride every one of them. All
possible here in New England will be rain and wind like 30 to 40 mph
winds. I hope Steve from up the road 45 minutes from here didn't do that
house painting yet. Sunny today stormy on Friday. Riding the storm out.
Hope I don't hit a tree, come close back in 95.

Fire up MTB 03

I hope your circle comes through alright.

Not to wish ill on anyone, but I enjoy it when Big Momma Nature
bitch-slaps mankind for a change. I'm one of those who would LOVE to
ride out a hurricane - from a strong bunker at a safe height above sea
level.

Yeah, it was a blast here in Louisiana last September. Two storms one week
apart, with the second being a Cat 4 a few hundred miles out. It dropped to
a Cat 2 right before landfall, and faded fast. We were damn lucky in my neck
of the woods.

I can't believe a tornado (SLC's only one ever, more or less) passed
within a mile of my place and I wasn't there to see it.

Early last spring while at work in a temp office trailer, one passed within
300 yards of us. I hung up the phone on whomever I was talking to, ready to
dive for cover. Never did remember who it was I hung up on. Ten minutes
later the local emergency siren went off to warn us.

Old September 17th 03, 04:37 PM
JD

"deluxe" wrote in message .. .
Early last spring while at work in a temp office trailer

So, you work in trailers down there too, eh?

JD
Old September 17th 03, 05:21 PM
deluxe

"JD" wrote in message
om...
"deluxe" wrote in message

.. .
Early last spring while at work in a temp office trailer

So, you work in trailers down there too, eh?

Yep! It was a new heavy equipment company I went to work for. They decided
to buy some land, and build on it, but did not want to wait on the new
building, and pay the outrageous rent on the building we were in at the same
time. Being in the South, it was the 'right' thing to do.