Bike Rentals in Loire

Old April 17th 06, 10:36 PM posted to rec.bicycles.rides

Default Bike Rentals in Loire

Anyone got a suggestion/good experience renting a bike for some
Chateau Touring in the Loire River Valley? I am thinking about staying in
Amboise for 4-5 days this July.

Thanks!

-Bill Lewis
Old April 18th 06, 07:05 AM posted to rec.bicycles.rides

I rented from LeBlond in Blois - along the river about 1 mile downstream
from the middle of town. Close to the Blois chateau (obviously) and maybe
about 15 miles from Chambord. I can't speak to Amboise.

ashington.edu...

Old April 22nd 06, 01:12 AM posted to rec.bicycles.rides

Hi

It's been several years but there is a bike rental shop with decent bikes on
the side of town across the river from the castle. I toured to several
chateaus. It's really a great area to ride.

Gerry

"Ron Wallenfang" wrote in message
I rented from LeBlond in Blois - along the river about 1 mile downstream
from the middle of town. Close to the Blois chateau (obviously) and maybe
about 15 miles from Chambord. I can't speak to Amboise.

"'Bill' F W Lewis" wrote in message
ashington.edu...

Anyone got a suggestion/good experience renting a bike for some Chateau
Touring in the Loire River Valley? I am thinking about staying in
Amboise for 4-5 days this July.

Thanks!

-Bill Lewis

Evaulating a bike Paul Cassel Techniques 96 August 22nd 05 11:45 PM
My New Bike brucianna General 6 June 8th 05 08:45 AM
19 Days to go: NBG Mayors' Ride Excitement #5 Cycle America Recumbent Biking 0 March 30th 05 07:32 PM
Some questions etc.. Douglas Harrington General 10 August 17th 04 02:42 AM
aus.bicycle FAQ (Monthly(ish) Posting) kingsley Australia 3 February 24th 04 09:44 PM