Saturday Coker Ride

Old April 10th 08, 05:07 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Munivision

Default Saturday Coker Ride

West Coast Cokers will be doing a training ride Saturday am in Orange
County. All are invited. Final details to come, but we're thinking
Santa Ana River Trail to Huntington Beach boardwalk. 30-40 miles.

--
Munivision

Whether you think you can or you can't, you're right!
http://www.usenet.com
Old April 10th 08, 09:39 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
MuniAddict

Munivision wrote:
West Coast Cokers will be doing a training ride Saturday am in Orange
County. All are invited. Final details to come, but we're thinking
Santa Ana River Trail to Huntington Beach boardwalk. 30-40 miles.

Will you be doing a coker ride Sunday also, or possibly do the ride
Sunday instead? Me & JL are doing a rather long MUni Saturday morning
starting at Will Rogers State park. We plan to start about 8am, and
estimate maybe 5-6 hours total ride time.

--
MuniAddict

I 3 FG and have Stewie Boxers
'My videos:' (http://www.youtube.com/profile_videos?user=ttt8699)
Old April 11th 08, 03:02 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
osmundo

Californina is the place to be for Muni, Guni and general uni. I'm
jealous of the social riding possibilities you guys have.

--
osmundo
Old April 11th 08, 02:54 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
siafirede

osmundo wrote:
Californina is the place to be for Muni, Guni and general uni. I'm
jealous of the social riding possibilities you guys have.

Every time I read one of AspenMike's posts I think that Colorado is THE
place to be for unicycling.

--
siafirede

'DCuni' (http://www.dcuni.com/blog) - my blog about Unicycling in