Ullrich's Latest Comment on Lance

Old August 30th 12, 05:37 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
TheCoz

Default Ullrich's Latest Comment on Lance

At this point I would not fail to say a few words "Armstrong case".
"I'm not thinking about Amrstrongs Tour title. Only counts for me is
the sporting head duel and no title, I may be awarded ten years later
at the green table. The finisher jersey Ötztaler Cycle Marathon is
more important to me than the yellow jersey from Lance. "

Euer Jan Ullrich Your Jan Ullrich

taken from his Yahoo Sports Blog
Coz
Old August 31st 12, 01:32 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
raamman

On Aug 30, 12:37*pm, TheCoz wrote:
At this point I would not fail to say a few words "Armstrong case".
"I'm not thinking about Amrstrongs Tour title. Only counts for me is
the sporting head duel and no title, I may be awarded ten years later
at the green table. The finisher jersey Ötztaler Cycle Marathon is
more important to me than the yellow jersey from Lance. "

Euer Jan Ullrich Your Jan Ullrich

taken from his Yahoo Sports Blog
Coz

obviously he's on drugs again
Old August 31st 12, 09:48 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Simply Fred

TheCoz wrote:
At this point I would not fail to say a few words "Armstrong case".
"I'm not thinking about Amrstrongs Tour title. Only counts for me is
the sporting head duel and no title, I may be awarded ten years later
at the green table. The finisher jersey Ötztaler Cycle Marathon is
more important to me than the yellow jersey from Lance. "

Euer Jan Ullrich Your Jan Ullrich

taken from his Yahoo Sports Blog
Coz

Translation: Fatty masters races are the most important.

Old August 31st 12, 11:02 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Davey Crockett[_5_]

Simply Fred a écrit profondement:

| TheCoz wrote:
| At this point I would not fail to say a few words "Armstrong case".
| "I'm not thinking about Amrstrongs Tour title. Only counts for me is
| the sporting head duel and no title, I may be awarded ten years later
| at the green table. The finisher jersey Ötztaler Cycle Marathon is
| more important to me than the yellow jersey from Lance. "
|
| Euer Jan Ullrich Your Jan Ullrich
|
| taken from his Yahoo Sports Blog
| Coz

| Translation: Fatty masters races are the most important.

All races are important Fred, from the pee-wee novice kids up to the
Worlds/Olympics/Tours/Whatever.

All bike races require bikes of one ilk or another, and selling bikes
plus of course the other peripheral products and even extra-sportif
merchandise the advertizers promote via cycling is the name of the game.

Davey was somewhat miffed a few years back when his report that he'd
spent the last Saturday helping organize a UFOLEP day centered around
kids drew derisatory comments from the cheap seats in the RBR peanut
gallery.

It's all cycling and without the sponsorship cycling will die.

We should all be supporting all forms of cycling and patronizing the
sponsors when we need any of the type of merchandise they have on
offer.

Take Nivea. They stepped in in 1953 when the Italian Champion,
[https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Magni_Fiorenzo.jpg] Fiorenzo Magni
couldn't get a cycling related industry sponsor and Nivea took up the
challenge.

They were the first extra-sportif sponssor which was frowned upon at the
time, but if you scan the smaller logos from then on you will see that
they still have an unbroken sponsorship record.

But do you buy Nivea, even if it is a few pennies/roubles more? Davey
does. and so should you.

Even Phatty should give their "Vanishing Cream" a try - Just think of
the advertizing one-upmanship if it really worked on his gut.

End of rant

--
Davey Crockett
Flying the Flag of the English

Each comment in the LANCE PR thread bar Racing 0 August 20th 10 06:32 PM
Lance comment Randall Racing 0 July 13th 10 07:54 AM
Tour de Fiasco! Latest Dope Scandal Lends More Credence To LANCE ARMSTRONG Cheating Charges! Lil Obwon Racing 12 August 1st 07 05:43 AM
Lance comments on Ullrich's retirement?? cycledogg Racing 0 March 9th 07 02:17 PM
Latest on Lance and the UCI. Lance is clean. RS Techniques 0 June 1st 06 12:37 AM