Riders in the Twin Cities Minn.

Old August 6th 05, 04:49 PM
unifreak7

Default Riders in the Twin Cities Minn.

Hey,

Two friends of mine and I will be going to the cities next weekend for a
few days. We'll arrive early friday morning and stay until sunday, maybe
later if it's just too much fun. We don't know where we will be going,
so if there are any riders that want to hook up and rip, get a hold of
me ). We could really use all the help we can get
with places to ride. Or maybe we can set something up to have a group of
us (since there should be many riders in this area) rip a skatepark or
two. I'm up for any ideas since we don't have a plan going in, just want
to hit up parks, and street spots. Maybe meet a few new riders and do
alittle filming. Thanks for your time. Reply here, or e-mail me if you
have any info, or if this is something you are interested in.

-Shaun Johanneson

--
unifreak7 - Flip, Spin, and Grind

Now starting to get good!
unifreak7's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/6137

Cities Turning to Bicycles Roger Zoul General 468 October 20th 04 02:53 AM
Real Bike Cities. Red Cloud General 80 June 10th 04 02:12 AM
National Bicycle Greenway Riders Welcomed by Sausalito Cycle America General 0 June 7th 04 07:44 PM
Seattle to Portland Rider(s) Needed Cycle America General 2 May 10th 04 05:49 PM
Seattle to Portland Rider(s) Needed Cycle America Recumbent Biking 0 May 8th 04 04:37 PM