Help with people wanting my unicycle..

Old August 5th 05, 09:21 PM
flyinuni

Default Help with people wanting my unicycle..

haha this reminds me that one time this girl came up to me and asked me
whether she could have a go at it. I obliged and then helped her with
balance... but she was wearing tight jeans that were about to burst and
high heeled faux snakeskin boots!! I was amazed that she was able to be
as capable as any beginner their first time!

--
flyinuni
flyinuni's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10541

Old August 5th 05, 11:23 PM
DigitalDave

ThisGuyIKnow wrote:
*For a second I'd thought I'd lost my unicycle, he did come back
though. *

That's another reason I don't mind ..

... afterall ... they cant outrun you.

--
DigitalDave - Ðîgï†å||¥ ËñhÂÑ€èÐ

'nf7-s ~ xp2400mobile'
(http://www.anandtech.com/mysystemrig.html?rigid=21988)
'20,124 3dm01' (http://service.futuremark.com/compare?2k1=8399731)
my will to live was stronger than my will to die. - iggy pop
that which does not kill me, makes me stronger. - friedrich nietzsche
1899
if it's popular, then what's it got to do with us? - mens room wall
'my gallery' (http://gallery.unicyclist.com/digitaldave)
DigitalDave's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/8003

Old August 6th 05, 02:03 PM
DustinMichels

I'm ****ed off now.

I'm unicycling down the street, it's raining, im playing with my helmet,
bored.

Other side of the street:

Little Boy: Look DAD, a UNICYCLE! AMAZING!!!
Dad: That's **** easy
Mom: Yes, look at the huge tire
Dad: HUGE tire.

I wish I was on that side of the street so I couldve handed him my uni
and said "GO ON THEN, IF ITS SO EASY DO IT, EH?" Or explained them the
fine arts of trial and mountain unicycling.

--
DustinMichels - What could possibly go wrong?

-Clink! Screw! Bend! Inflate! Alter Saddle!-
DustinMichels's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10289

Old August 6th 05, 03:48 PM
KcTheAcy

DustinMichels wrote:
*I'm ****ed off now.

I'm unicycling down the street, it's raining, im playing with my
helmet, bored.

Other side of the street:

Little Boy: Look DAD, a UNICYCLE! AMAZING!!!
Dad: That's **** easy
Mom: Yes, look at the huge tire
Dad: HUGE tire.

I wish I was on that side of the street so I couldve handed him my uni
and said "GO ON THEN, IF ITS SO EASY DO IT, EH?" Or explained them the
fine arts of trial and mountain unicycling. *

One time that happend to me but it was an old lady saying it was easy
because it had a banana seat.

--
KcTheAcy - Ohh Baby

¤-Kaycee
http://gallery.unicyclist.com/Kaycees-Unicycle-gallery

http://www.maineunicyclist.2ya.com/
KcTheAcy's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/5003

Old August 6th 05, 04:49 PM
loosejello

flyinuni wrote:
*haha this reminds me that one time this girl came up to me and asked
me whether she could have a go at it. I obliged and then helped her
with balance... but she was wearing tight jeans that were about to
burst and high heeled faux snakeskin boots!! I was amazed that she
was able to be as capable as any beginner their first time! *

I sure hope you helped her by holding the seat and an arm around the
waist!

--
loosejello - Amanda gives me sunburn
loosejello's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/8295