BCs that probably wont bend

Old August 5th 05, 11:12 PM
e39m5

Default BCs that probably wont bend

Well, they will need some drilling but im pretty sure they wont bend

http://tinyurl.com/cx6jd

2 Available - Their a little out of my price range though

e39m5

--
e39m5
e39m5's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/9836

Old August 5th 05, 11:22 PM
jagur

bad link

--
jagur - Random Unicyclist

smoke me a kipper, i'll be back for breakfast.
-forget_your_life-
--------------------------------------
-------*muni militia *-------
*one wheeled death squad*

Old August 6th 05, 01:11 AM
Evan Byrne

jagur wrote:
*bad link *

I second that.

--
Evan Byrne - I Bc.
Evan Byrne's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/9367

Old August 6th 05, 06:13 PM
Brian MacKenzie

do an ebay search for suburban-angle

the link copy and pasting seems wonky

--
Brian MacKenzie - Infection is your finest flower

'TRAINING WHEEL NOT REQUIRED DVD - NOW AVAILABLE!'
(HTTP://WWW.LBMMULTIMEDIA.COM)

'ps. just watched TWNR, the UW36 on the stairs broke my brain' - markf

'Unicycle Product Reviews'
(http://londonunicyclingclub.ca/unicycleReviews.aspx)
*122* reviews on *79* products, never make an uninformed purchase again!

Brian MacKenzie's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/7650