Getting chucked off of spots!

Old December 14th 06, 09:26 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Eddbmxdude

Default Getting chucked off of spots!

Ok, heres the scene:

Its a Thursday night, 9.00pm. Im riding on some marble ledge things,
with a small set of stairs in between, there are two BMXers riding with
me. Im riding some trials on the ledges and the rails that are around
and the bikers are hitting some lines. Across the pavement is a crap
pub, there is barely anyone going in and out, except the bouncer who
has been watching me quietly for the last half hour.

Some little guy that looks like he thinks he is 'well hard' bowls up to
the bouncer and shakes his hand and greets him. They talk for a few
minutes, then this little guy walks in front of one of the bmxer's
mid-line and says something to the effect of **** off from in front of
the pub. They groan and protest but leave. Then the guy rounds on ME!
He says that its dangerous and I could hurt someone! THERE IS NO-ONE
AROUND! ITS NINE O'CLOCK ON A THURSDAY NIGHT! IS THIS GUY BEING
SERIOUS? I say that im hardly going fast enough to do anyone an injury,
he snaps back 'Don't get clever with me!'

Im convinced he was some stupid little busy body from the council. I
would have stood there an argued back but I was on my own and he looked
pretty aggressive.

ARRRRG!

Its so annoying when you get chucked off of somewhere.

So, where have you been chucked off of? Did you argue back? Post your
stories here!

Rock on!
Edd

--
Eddbmxdude

Its like England here....Iv never seen so much sun!

"Mmmm, I can smell bread!..........I wonder if thats what you smell
before you die?" - My workmate, Paul

"Unicycling only makes you look like a freak when you're riding." -
Unisteve
Eddbmxdude's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11584

Old December 14th 06, 09:42 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
NordicUni420

i get kicked out of this business campus all the time. and they dont
allow unicycles in the skate park

--
NordicUni420

in lak'ech, i am another yourself.
NordicUni420's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/12060

Old December 14th 06, 09:50 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
agentQ

i got kicked outta grand central station. guy was pretty nice about it
tho

--
agentQ
agentQ's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/13021

Old December 14th 06, 09:54 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
tobbogonist

he i got chased by a security guy in our 'mall' wjilst riding on the new
travelators (sort of ground moving escelators like at the airport) he
did not catch me and they are now looking at taking a restraining order
out on me, which is the same place kmart is located so i might not be
alowed in to work

but most of the Authorities around here are interested and just ask me
questions. we have no trials bike/unicycle or any really good street
skateboarders anyway so they do not know how to react when i am seen.

although i got kicked out of the surf shop for unispinning off there
bench (the fact that i didn't land fueled that desicion, they where all
for it untill i scratched there new floor with my peddles)

--
tobbogonist

Siglet
tobbogonist's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/12176

Old December 14th 06, 09:59 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
captainkrunk61

got kicked off the college campus. the security guard had no clue what
to call the unicycle's so he repetedly called them 'those things'.

--
captainkrunk61
captainkrunk61's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/13765

Old December 14th 06, 10:00 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
thejdw

NordicUni420 wrote:
i get kicked out of this business campus all the time. and they dont
allow unicycles in the skate park

There just jelious of the skill

--
thejdw

Which idot said extreem unicycling was for clowns?
thejdw's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/13230

Old December 14th 06, 11:24 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
headstone

and they dont allow unicycles in the skate park

I must say, I agree with this. Especially if the park doesn't allow BMX
either.

--
headstone
headstone's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/13637

Old December 14th 06, 11:36 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
brendan

i got kicked out of... well my school (well the unicycle did, they were
pretty keen on keeping me in lessons)

just outside school a few times, a car park (WTF???), jumping near a
war memorial (i wasnt even on or touching the damn thing)

but i've been told off loads, the most stupid was in a deserted car
park, there was a concrete bench kinda thing and this women told me to
go away. So i told her i was disturbing no one and that she could go on
her merry way without having to disturb me. Later on this cop walked
past and told me that a lady had told him i was being a nuisance.

He seemed to find unicycling well cool and told me as long as no cars
were around and that i was damaging nothing it was fine. He even stayed
and watched me for abit

--
brendan
brendan's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/13680

Old December 14th 06, 11:50 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
president_luke

headstone wrote:
I must say, I agree with this. Especially if the park doesn't allow BMX
either.

Thats stupid, if a bmxer can hurt people by bumping into them. A
unicyclist cant.

--
president_luke
president_luke's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11036

Old December 14th 06, 11:53 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
bcwheelriderguyhehehehehe

hehe that reminds me of a story....
I was riding at my favorite (and only) spot which is a new fancy
church. Anyways the minister guy lives in a house like 100' away led
up by a sidewalk. In the past he only smiled and waved then one day he
decides to be a prick and walks around the corner when I grind a slowly
slanted handrail ad rips me right off and I fall and he is all like "if
you keep this up you'll hurt some one" and I told him "dude, you just
rupped me there off that rail" then he threw my uni and I ran to grab
it and he was sayin he'd call the fuzz on me and walked away. So he
was an asshole so I was an asshole back and proceded but fliped the
benches and played on that and he come back and started to chase me so
I ride withou thinking and hang a left right in to the church. rode
down a set of stairs up a ramp (a long, tiring one) and he was still on
my ass. I hit a four set rail and rode out the back door and boom
right there, he stood. So I pushed him and hid in a ditch and not ten
minutes later heard the coppers. They ran into me and I was like "Oh
****" and they pulled me over. Being good I stopped and he said "hey
you, with one wheel... your tyre's low," and he filled my tyre.

This was so weird it felt like a movie or somthing. It was cool
though. And now that there minister/pastor guy just waves and smiles.
Ii think he has some sort of mental disorder. Anyways that's my best
getting kicked off story

--
bcwheelriderguyhehehehehe

dudewithasock wrote:
Yeah, and they have more estrogen than me, too. Now *that* takes guts.

iridemymuni wrote:

hey evan i've got the same blue nipples as you !!!!!

tobbogonist wrote:

this may be off topic, but my trouser snake is called:
Conan: The Barbarian

bcwheelriderguyhehehehehe's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/12978

Getting chucked off of spots! Evan Byrne Unicycling 1 December 14th 06 09:40 PM
Getting chucked off of spots! mornish Unicycling 1 December 14th 06 09:34 PM
riding spots? musketman Unicycling 8 October 6th 05 01:53 AM
Hincapie In Spots? EuroDog Racing 63 September 16th 04 05:43 AM
uk spot guide (add spots) thinuniking Unicycling 24 January 5th 04 06:57 AM