Trailer For New Uni Vid

Old September 12th 04, 05:05 PM
manic_mark

Default Trailer For New Uni Vid

Hi

We have just put together a trailer for our new Uni vid which is "yet to
be named". The Final Video Should be Edited in a few weeks, hopefully
available for people at BMW Cumbria at cost price.

Enjoy

It's the Only video file in this website... (5.49MB)

http://manic_mark.unicyclist.com

Mark Lever and Rick Else

--
manic_mark - level 4!

lever (dot) mark (at) ntlworld (dot) com
manic_mark's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/1592

Old September 12th 04, 05:15 PM
tennisgh22

awesome video, i especially liked the backwards-drops. pretty original i
thought

its sorta too bad that everyone owns universe 2 and has seen it a
million times. Great amateur films like yours deserve more attention
than they get

-grant

--
tennisgh22 - Haha you fool

The word gullible is written above my avatar!
tennisgh22's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/5771

Old September 12th 04, 06:08 PM
joe

Hey Guys..

Great trailer. Looking forward to getting my hands on the final copy!

Joe,

--
joe - Who needs cranks anyways?

*www.cool.unicyclist.com*

'I like to show off in front of people not to show them what I can do,
but to show them what can be done on a unicycle' - Sofa

'Unicycle.Com' (http://www.unicycle.com)
joe's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/957

Old September 12th 04, 09:30 PM
pluto

yeah nice trailer!! How longs the proper vid going to be? I'm looking
forward to seeing some more!!!
Aaron

--
pluto - Muni obsesive

www.freeborn.co.uk

www.cumbriamuni.com

www.sixsixone.com

one or two wheels
+ a mountain
= fun
pluto's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/3986

Old September 12th 04, 11:56 PM
andrew_carter

Nice work, I really liked the backwards drops...very smooth.

Andrew

--
andrew_carter - Quit jivin' me, turkey!

carter.andrew (at) gmail (dot) com
http://www.unicycles.com.au
Unicycling Tips and Tutorials - http://www.unicycle.2ya.com

Old September 13th 04, 01:51 AM
Catboy

Nice. And pretty decnt quality. The backwards drop was pretty awesome
though... Oh, and thank you for "Maroon 5" action, it made me happy...

--
Catboy - I enjoy the taste of dirt!

[image: http://pics.xs.to/pics/04063/catko.jpg]
I have the amazing power to talk to cats!=^.^=

Old September 15th 04, 04:53 PM
rick_else

thanks for the positive comments everone. The final editing is well
underway, but we just cant stop finding new stuff to film. We should be
finished in a few weeks though so anyone who wants to see it just tell
us before the cumbria.

Rick Else

--
rick_else - unofficial level 7 rider
rick_else's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/7143

Old September 20th 04, 03:21 PM
manic_mark

Final edit has now been finished and comes in at nearly 18mins in
total.

Just needing a name for it now, and It is most likely going to be on
DVD. Hopefully those going to BMW will be able to get a copy, barring
technical hitches.