street riders what are you riding on and what do you think makes a good street uni?

Old August 7th 05, 03:42 AM
redhead

Default street riders what are you riding on and what do you think makes a good street uni?

Kool what about all you others out there?

--
redhead

i rock
"i only got two thing in this world, my word and my balls,and i ain't
brakin them for no one"
redhead's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/9985

Old August 7th 05, 04:01 AM
unibrow

you dont need a street unicycle to ride street. Just ride street with
what ever you got.

Its really only a different tire half the time

--
unibrow - Unicyclist by day....

An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind....
unibrow's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/2496

Old August 7th 05, 04:03 AM
forrestunifreak

I'd say a regular 2.5" trials. You can still spin/backspin stuff on it,
its harder but still...

But, I guess it all depends on riding style. a thinner smoother tire for
more spinng/manuvering tricks, and for more of a flatland kind of
street, with some freestyle, and a trials tire for more of an
obstacle/grinding jumping kind of street, with a touch of flashy trials
in it.

--
forrestunifreak - The buck stops here.

warning: the above statement is usually not intended to offend anyone.

it has been known to the state of california to cause warts, toe jam,
ring-around-the-collar, compulsive twitching, and in some severe cases,
' diaper rash.' (http://tinyurl.com/ct5lp)
it may contain logic, poltical incorrectyness, pshycological nudity, and
traces of peanuts.

Team YAMS member.....

Old August 7th 05, 07:16 AM
uniextreme

Alot of people will disagree but all you need is some plastic pedals and
a low seat and your set for street riding.

--
uniextreme - Funkadelic Unicyclist

http://www.unicyclist.com/gallery/albuw09
Scars are tatoos with better stories

uniextreme's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/4708

Old August 7th 05, 01:30 PM
eljest

yaa you right

--
eljest - free your mind

the life is what you make it to

eljest's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/8460

Old August 7th 05, 02:49 PM
redhead

ok but what is ideal?
eljest whta do you ride on what do you like and what dont you like about
past unis and didnt like about past unis?
One more time i am not looking to buy gest looking for infomation.

--
redhead - hey

Old August 7th 05, 07:11 PM
eljest

I ride on a nimbus frame and the rest is kh spares. I don't really know
anything about past unis becouse I started last year uniing, but I know
one thing, that KH03 is the best looking unicycle.

peace, simon.