Maya Pedal

Old June 2nd 10, 02:55 AM posted to aus.bicycle
phillip brown

Default Maya Pedal

http://www.mayapedal.org/

Center of Bicycle Technology

Maya Pedal is a Guatemalan NGO based in San Andreas Itzapa. We accept
bikes donated from the USA and Canada which we either recondition to
sell, or we use the components to build a range of "Bicimaquinas",
(pedal powered machines).

Pedal power can be harnessed for countless applications which would
otherwise require electricity (which may not be available) or hand
power (which is far more effort). Bicimaquinas are easy and enjoyable
to use. They can be built using locally available materials and can be
easily adapted to suit the needs of local people. They free the user
from rising energy costs, can be used anywhere, are easy to maintain,
produce no pollution and provide healthy exercise.

We make water pumps, grinders, threshers, tile makers, nut shellers,
blenders (for making soaps and shampoos as well as food products),
trikes, trailers and more.
Old June 2nd 10, 08:26 PM posted to aus.bicycle
Geoff Lock[_2_]

On 2/06/2010 11:55 AM, phillip brown wrote:
http://www.mayapedal.org/

Interesting site alhough the Google Sketchup thingymibob did always work
for me. I wonder if we have anything equivalent in Australia.

Shimano PD-A520 SPD Pedal versus M520 Pedal buck Techniques 5 July 24th 05 08:10 PM
More Pedal BS Ride-A-Lot Mountain Biking 3 January 1st 05 02:11 PM
Pedal Off? Richard Pattle UK 21 June 16th 04 09:48 AM
MTB pedal and road pedal Yumi Techniques 18 October 6th 03 08:36 PM
my pedal is rusted and I can't get it off. I have to get it off so I can replace the bent pedal. HELP!!!!!!! wanglu Techniques 6 September 7th 03 02:05 AM