ding-a-ling

Old November 8th 04, 11:40 PM
Marx SS

Default ding-a-ling

-phuggan tosser that MTB rider is -

I'm used to being a 2nd class citizen out on the road, paths & trail
(everywhere I ride actually), but I didn't think it would get that her
as well.
Surely everyone here knows the hit & miss rate with using a bell on
shared bike path. Even when you are actually acknowledged in time i
usually causes consternation on their part which means braking hard o
you’re off onto the grass .
Been commuting to/from work since ’91 & my bell has revisited my ‘bar
on more than one occasion, but it only seems to last a week or two
it’s constant ringing over bumps etc causing false alarms where ever
go.
Ruff, ruff. Toss, toss

--
Marx SS