Info on recumbent trikes in sydney

Old May 7th 05, 03:36 PM

Default Info on recumbent trikes in sydney

I am getting very interested in recumbent trikes and would love more
info on the different types and experiences of other cyclists.
Unfortunately i notice that most enthusiasts and retailers are located
in or near Melb.
Any suggestions?
Marc

Old May 7th 05, 05:01 PM
DD

wrote:
I am getting very interested in recumbent trikes and would love more
info on the different types and experiences of other cyclists.
Unfortunately i notice that most enthusiasts and retailers are located
in or near Melb.
Any suggestions?
Marc

Try looking at
http://www.ozhpv.org.au/
and if there's nothing here to help you can always try contacting Ian
Humprhries at www.flyingfurniture.com.au . Although he recently moved to
Canberra he can put you on to some local Sydney riders. He can also sell
you some excellent recumbents but that's another issue.
And when the next HPV Challenge happens in VIC or the OZHPV Rally in
Canberra you might consider slipping down for the event to see and try
out other recumbents.

Dave Doust, WA.

P.S we have recumbent makers in WA too, the largest is Logo Trikes two
blocks away from me. The others aren't fulltime and seem to be hard to find.
Old May 7th 05, 05:03 PM
Terry Collins

wrote:

Any suggestions?

Google OZHPV.
Old May 7th 05, 11:27 PM
flyingdutch

this aint perfect but they are (seemingly) the biggest around (reseller
not manufacturer ASFAIK) , and in Canberra

http://www.flyingfurniture.com.au/

Hey! if i had a 'bent, i could still ride... :

--
flyingdutch

Old May 8th 05, 01:41 AM
Resound

"flyingdutch" wrote in
message ...

this aint perfect but they are (seemingly) the biggest around (reseller,
not manufacturer ASFAIK) , and in Canberra

http://www.flyingfurniture.com.au/

Hey! if i had a 'bent, i could still ride...

--
flyingdutch

We could have a building BBQ. Is there anyone who owns/can use a welder? I
can't weld, but I could provide moral support and cook the onions.

Old June 15th 10, 08:20 AM
Recumbent_Rider Recumbent_Rider is offline
Junior Member

Location: St Ives / Sydney

Quote:
Originally Posted by View Post