Hotter n Hell Lodgings

Old August 19th 08, 07:18 PM posted to rec.bicycles.rides
Bruce Gilbert[_3_]

Default Hotter n Hell Lodgings

We have room at the house we are renting for the Hotter n Hell event in
Wichita Falls. We can accommodate 4 additional people who want to share in
the cost. We exhibit at the event so we will be up there from Wednesday
until Sunday. Saturday is the road events and Sunday is for MTB.

Call us at Bike Medicine, 713-773-0477 if you need a place. The house is
about 10 minutes from the ride start.

Hotter n Hell Lodgings Bruce Gilbert[_3_] General 0 August 19th 08 07:16 PM
Hotter n Hell Lodgings Bruce Gilbert[_3_] Racing 0 August 19th 08 07:15 PM
Hotter TT bike stolen wafflycat UK 2 August 15th 06 08:41 AM
Hotter N Hell Hundred routes? catzz66 General 2 January 27th 05 09:55 PM
sunscreen makes you hotter? larry english Techniques 25 August 8th 03 01:58 AM