Melbourne Cyclists

Old June 5th 10, 02:18 AM posted to aus.bicycle
Jake[_3_]

Default Melbourne Cyclists

Some photos from my recent trip to Melbourne
http://www.flickr.com/photos/velovot...7624081139525/
Old June 5th 10, 06:43 AM posted to aus.bicycle
Geoff Lock[_2_]

On 5/06/2010 11:18 AM, Jake wrote:
Some photos from my recent trip to Melbourne
http://www.flickr.com/photos/velovot...7624081139525/

Check out that ...eeerrr... cyclist with the light blue step-thru bike
and basket hanging off the front.

I have seen similarly dressed cyclists in Sydney but alas, they are
extremely rare Although I do know where there is one (professionally
dressed??) who appears to commute regularly and I have been very very
fortunate to have gotten a smile and a nod from this particular cyclist
And no, I did not have plastic bags at the ends of my feet