Cycling in this weather.

Old June 29th 10, 11:21 PM posted to aus.bicycle
Tomasso[_6_]

Default Cycling in this weather.

For the snow: http://www.geocities.com/~bikerodnkustom/tech3.html

Looks like something for a BTH and TerryC collaboration.

T.
Old June 30th 10, 04:42 PM posted to aus.bicycle
terryc

On Wed, 30 Jun 2010 08:21:18 +1000, Tomasso wrote:

For the snow: http://www.geocities.com/~bikerodnkustom/tech3.html

Looks like something for a BTH and TerryC collaboration.

The frame would be nice, then I could get a nice big really tyre.

I'm not to sure how that would handle, especially since the two rims
would rub against each other each time you moved from one edge to the
others. It would be better to just weld them together.
Old July 1st 10, 01:19 PM posted to aus.bicycle
BT Humble[_3_]

terryc wrote:

On Wed, 30 Jun 2010 08:21:18 +1000, Tomasso wrote:

For the snow: http://www.geocities.com/~bikerodnkustom/tech3.html

Looks like something for a BTH and TerryC collaboration.

The frame would be nice, then I could get a nice big really tyre.

I'm not to sure how that would handle, especially since the two rims
would rub against each other each time you moved from one edge to the
others. It would be better to just weld them together.

Aaaaagh! My eyes!

Seriously though, if you're going to screw around that much you'd be
better off just using a wider rim.

BTH

Posted at www.usenet.com.au

Perfect cycling weather Just zis Guy, you know?[_2_] UK 1 September 21st 09 10:51 PM
Cycling weather report Brian G UK 3 July 7th 07 06:57 AM
wet weather cycling Adam Lea UK 55 October 5th 06 10:46 AM
Lovely weather for cycling Iain Jones UK 4 June 24th 04 11:03 AM
Stationary Bike --or-- Cold weather cycling Denver C. Fox General 1 August 6th 03 03:18 PM