MAGNETIC PICKUP

Old June 9th 13, 12:23 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
datakoll

Default MAGNETIC PICKUP

Few months ago, I tried enlisting members for a group magnet buy for shop/parts pickup use.

Needing diodes, INEXPENSIVE DIODES !, I odered from ALLECTRONICS.COM including
maybe pickup magnets

MAG-143

10MM NEODYMIUM DISC MAGNET

and piezo sounders for muh van.

Magnets are AAA, small, stackable for strength, and strong. 2 stacked on a metal partition are finger difficult to pry off. I exercise with wrist grips for tool, bar, and paddle use.

Hafta check with McMaster Carr for a flexible rod.