Off to Europe

Old August 6th 05, 11:19 PM
mscalisi

Default Off to Europe

Those pictures are AMAZING! I'll bet you guys are having the experience
of a lifetime.

--
mscalisi - Not such a newbie anymore
mscalisi's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/4961

Old August 7th 05, 05:33 PM
S_Wallis

constance.cotter wrote:
*Quick update from a remote village in the Alps...

Irene and John are doing the writing of the updates. Andy did most of
the layout of the webpage. He also has a cool program that takes all
the data cards from all the digi cameras and puts them in a nice
folder so choosing the photos of the day is much easier....
Connie *

Irene and John are doing a great job of condensing a lot of experiences
into a quick read and making us feel like, to some small degree anyway,
that we are there. The photos and the quotes of the day really complete
it.
As Klass said, thanks for going to the trouble.

Scott

--
S_Wallis - MUni-motivated, Distance-curious

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn
how to do it." Pablo Picasso
S_Wallis's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/1520

Old August 8th 05, 04:22 PM
GizmoDuck

Hi again,

We just rode up two really cool passes to Grimsel pass^the scenery is
amazing+

Yesterday was the most awesome descent ever^ the downhill just went on
and on and on and on....

I finally got rid of the 110mm cranks^had enough after grinding up
yesterdays pass. On 125mm cranks today'...man^this thing really climbs.
We passes lotäs of bikers on the way up to grimsel pass and ****er
pass.

Also met heaps of kiwis on this mountain so that was really cool.

Did I mention the scenery is amazing?

Catcha,

Ken

--
GizmoDuck - NZUNI

o-kO
'www.adventureunicyclist.com' (http://www.adventureunicyclist.com/) -
check out my spanky new and improved website
'Laos Unicycle Tour' (http://www.laosunitour.org)

Old August 8th 05, 05:17 PM
aspenmike

Incredible ride you all are having. Thanks for taking the time to
update. Amazing scenery, the mountains are beautiful!

--
aspenmike - unicycling albino
aspenmike's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/3768

Old August 9th 05, 12:54 AM
leo

Looks like 'you're being spotted' (http://tinyurl.com/coqkx)...!
-(her website sais she's in that area, but where's that pic she
mentions?)-

--
leo - Leo Vandewoestijne

'+1 866-UNI-CYCL' (callto://+18668642925)
'unicycle.net' (http://www.unicycle.net/)

'Subscribe' (http://unicyclist.org/cont/subscribe.cfm) to
'unicyclist.org' (http://unicyclist.org/) !
leo's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/224

Old August 9th 05, 06:17 AM
johnfoss

Thanks for posting all the stories, quotes and especially pictures. The
photos are beautiful. Looks like you guys are having a great time!

We're boiling our butts here in Sacramento, with temps over 100 every
day since we got back from Ohio. But it's a dry heat.... Today we got
sprayed for mosquitoes (the whole Sacramento area) because of too many
cases of West Nile virus!

--
johnfoss - More Moab Fun

John Foss, the Uni-Cyclone

"Read the rules!" -- 'IUF Rulebook'

Old August 9th 05, 07:17 AM
GizmoDuck

leo wrote:
*Looks like 'you're being spotted' (http://tinyurl.com/coqkx)...!
-(her website sais she's in that area, but where's that pic she
mentions?)- *

I think we saw her and her friend yesterday on the way up both passes.
Pretty sure they were from NZ too

Old August 9th 05, 03:36 PM
Gilby

He http://tinyurl.com/a25p8

--
Gilby - Unicyclist.com Webmaster
Gilby's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/1

Old August 9th 05, 05:18 PM
mgrant

leo wrote:
*Looks like 'you're being spotted' (http://tinyurl.com/coqkx)...!
-(her website sais she's in that area, but where's that pic she
mentions?)- *

The photo is 'here' (http://tinyurl.com/aatgh).

-mg

edit: arghh, Gilby beat me to it.

--
mgrant - Ever hoping for the best!

The sun is the same in a relative way but you're older, shorter of
breath, and one day closer to death.
michael_j_grant (at) yahoo (dot) com
Gallery: http://www.unicyclist.com/gallery/Michael_Grant/
mgrant's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/440