Easy question about technical clothing (THANKS PENNY)

Old April 5th 05, 06:33 AM

Default Easy question about technical clothing (THANKS PENNY)

Penny,

Thanks for such a great reply. Unfortunately, I got it *after* I posted my "MORE THOUGHTS" post.
I'm glad I found the resident expert. (Sorry about the double-post, this is my first crack at my Usenet client).

I guess it boils down to personal preference.
One person had suggested that the *fit* of the garment is also important. You can't compare a loose-fitting
cotton T to a fitted synth top. So perhaps I will run my mid-day heat test again. This time, comparing apples
to apples to see if the synth really does help keep me cooler than cotton after the run.

In your expert opinion, would you say there pros/cons to wearing a loose synth compared to a skin-tight one?
Remember, the goal here is to keep *cool*, not to stay warm.

Thanks again.

easy money in 30 days trip Techniques 0 March 11th 05 03:36 AM
easy money in 30 days trip Unicycling 0 March 11th 05 03:20 AM
Technical seat position question curt General 8 May 10th 04 10:49 PM
Technical drawings of unicycle? Klaas Bil Unicycling 10 April 9th 04 12:37 PM
FAQ Just zis Guy, you know? UK 27 September 5th 03 10:58 PM