King of all holidays

Old March 14th 05, 07:32 AM

Default King of all holidays

The King of All Holidays
By Evan Thomas
March, 2005

Once again, Black history month has passed, as has the most joyous day
for the equality hokum peddlers: The observation of the birthday of
'Reverend, Dr. Martin Luther' King Jr. To them, this American holiday
is the most important. Never mind the fact that he wasn't a real
reverend. Never mind the fact that he obtained his PhD illegally. Never
mind the fact that his legal name wasn't really Martin Luther. To the
shysters who control our media and government, King's legacy is
important because they are the ones who created it. To them, the fact
that they were able to take a negro with a talent for dissimulation,
dress him in White men's clothing, teach him to speak like a White
person, use affirmative action styled techniques and send him to
college where they did half of his class work and unlawfully helped him
attain a doctorate, use him effectively in their stealth-war against
our nation in their efforts to destroy our race, and then order their
elected minions to establish a holiday dedicated to their media
creation - these things are important to our Jewish rulers because they
remind them that their plan to surreptitiously take over our country
and subvert us has worked.

Their King holiday is also important to them because instead of
inundating us with a small but constant portion of race-destroying
propaganda every day, when the King holiday arrives, and for
practically the entire month of January, the media kicks into
anti-White propaganda overdrive, which of course is then followed by
'Black History Month' in February, when another 30 days of media
produced, anti-White poison can be expected.

The reason why the controlled media does this, is to keep their
faithful White dupes committed to the half-wit religion of equality -
for if they didn't, just maybe their White victims would justifiably
rise up and put an end to their control.

To the Jewish supremacists, it doesn't matter who King really was, and
as many scholars have noted, King wasn't the moral, responsible,
intelligent, freedom fighter the controlled media has made him out to
be. In actuality, Michael King (which was his real, legal name), was a
Marxist, a plagiarist and a degenerative piece of filth. Among his
close friends, he admitted he was a Communist, and in fact, his
handlers (who did everything from write his speeches to file his tax
returns) were outspoken Communists too.(1) Regarding the charges of
plagiarism, as detailed in the monumental book Jewish Supremacism, King
used works written by others in his doctoral thesis.

"Boston University formed a committee to determine the extent of King's
plagiarism. It determined that 45 percent of the first part and 21
percent of the second part were taken from other authors. Schools
regularly revoke degrees upon discovery of far less cheating, but the
importance of King to the civil rights movement prevented the
revocation of his divinity degree."(2)

King also habitually cheated on his wife, Coretta Scott King. He let
his African genes get the best of him, and copulated with dimwitted
White sluts across America who probably believed the venom he spewed,
but more importantly, were impressed with his celebrity status. But
when he couldn't charm his way into getting sex, his Jewish handlers
were quick to reward him with a White prostitute - his favorite type of
whore. In fact, he spent the night before his assassination fornicating
and then beating his White harlots. As King liked to say, 'I'm f*cking
for God.' By today's Jewish imposed standards, King was certainly an
honorable, devout, holy man.
Commentator Kevin Alfred Strom has said it best, regarding this issue.

"'Martin Luther King, Jr.' was a sexual degenerate, a liar, a
plagiarist, a phony reverend, a phony Christian, an imposter, a
criminal, a Communist functionary, an enemy of America, a traitor to
even his own people, and a willing pawn in the Jewish establishment's
plan to reduce America from a great White nation to a Third World
feeding and breeding zone, a province in the Global Plantation of the
billionaire Jewish elite."(3)

Earlier in this essay, I noted that the King holiday is important to
the Jews for two reasons: One, it demonstrates to them that their plans
to take over our nation were successful. And two, every year in
January, they are able to dedicate their media to making their foul
creature into a God, of which their enslaved White American idiots may
worship.

Like their Jewish masters, White American dupes find the King holiday
important too, but of course, for radically different reasons. They're
the pathetic types who get misty-eyed when ever they watch the movie
Mississippi Burning. The types who think 'Black culture' is deserving
of their respect and admiration. To them, their favorite holiday is
important because it reminds them that since they're cursed with being
a member of the White race, they're guilty of oppressing the Black
race. But since they were lucky enough to be 'educated' or 'raised
right,' they were able to liberate themselves from the evil racist
feelings present in the cancerous genes of every White person. So they
celebrate their liberation by showering their colored equals (of whom
they view as morally superior) with the sincerest praise and adulation.

On King's birthday this year, out of curiosity, I attended a
celebration at a predominantly Black school in Grand Rapids, Michigan.
At the beginning of the event, some one asked the audience of about
300, to rise for the National Anthem. I was almost about to sing along,
but when a young negro stood center stage and said into the microphone,
"Hey yall, dis be da Black National Anthem," I took my seat.

After this young, racial equal of mine finished inaudably singing off
key, the ceremony began. First to speak was a White woman who 'once
shook Dr. King's hand.' Next at the podium was a Black man who 'went to
the same college as King.' Then a choir sang the ridiculous song, 'We
Shall Overcome.' At that point, an excerpt of one of King's speeches
was played over the speaker, and when King said, '100 years after the
chains of slavery have been broken, the negro is still not free,' the
mostly Black audience replied with cheers and roaring applause - as if
King's statement still rings true today.

At the end of the event, an Affirmative Action Black college graduate
gave a short speech. At first he spoke about the reality of 'equality'
and all the 'great things Dr. King had done' for his people. He
encouraged the Whites and Blacks in the audience to 'come together and
love each other.' But then, in an interesting act of contradiction he
spoke about the uniqueness of his race and how his race is deserving of
special rights and privileges because 'Blacks were once slaves.' Before
he ended his talk, he called for Black unity and whined about the fact
that in the near future, Blacks will have less power in the US because
via Mexican immigration, Mestizos will be the 'most important'
non-White group in America, in lieu of their huge numbers. "Where does
that leave us?" he asked - with less welfare and other special
government handouts, most likely.
Earlier in this essay, I noted that the King holiday was important to
the Jews, and to their lemmings. It's also important to us, and not for
the reasons some may think. Dear reader, the King holiday is a horrible
symptom of what can happen when Whites lose control over their nation.
We no longer have a government of our own. Our present actions by their
wisdom or folly (as Oliver liked to say) will determine the fate of our
people. Let's make some wise decisions.

End Notes

1. The FBI and Martin Luther King, By David Garrow. Penguin Books, New
York. 1983.
2. Jewish Supremacism, By David Duke. Page 108. Free Speech Press,
Mandeville, Louisiana. 2003.
3. http://www.nationalvanguard.org/story.php?id=1739

The King is dead - long live the King! Just zis Guy, you know? UK 3 March 10th 05 11:42 PM
Annual Rev. Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. Day History Quiz! Ray Sersharp Racing 0 January 18th 05 05:02 AM
Bontrager Race Lite Chris King hubs. serg Techniques 3 September 8th 04 02:27 AM
100% OT; school holidays MartinM UK 106 June 21st 04 07:18 AM
Chris King Hubs & Lockrings Al Frost Techniques 4 October 9th 03 10:50 PM