Yikes!!

Old October 31st 04, 08:07 PM
Flying Elvis

Default Yikes!!

http://www.valdivia.cc/human/justine/justine.htm

Old October 31st 04, 08:41 PM
Flying Elvis

"Flying Elvis" wrote in message
http://www.valdivia.cc/human/justine/justine.htm

It is Halloween after all

Old October 31st 04, 09:18 PM
Stephen Baker

Flying Elvis says:

"Flying Elvis" wrote in message

snip

Dood, if you have no-one but yourself replying to your own posts, then it's
time to leave UseNet and seek professional help.

I realise that this advice has been given for years, and you have yet to make
use of it, but maybe 300th time's the charm ;-)

Steve
Old November 1st 04, 03:13 AM
Mark M

"Flying Elvis" wrote in message

"Flying Elvis" wrote in message
http://www.valdivia.cc/human/justine/justine.htm

It is Halloween after all

I think that is a nice-looking young lady.

What's wrong with you?

Old November 1st 04, 05:34 AM
Flying Elvis

"Mark M" wrote in message

"Flying Elvis" wrote in message

"Flying Elvis" wrote in message
http://www.valdivia.cc/human/justine/justine.htm

It is Halloween after all

I think that is a nice-looking young lady.

What's wrong with you?

Jesus,

Are you frickin blind?

Old November 1st 04, 05:39 AM
Skip M

"Mark M" wrote in message

"Flying Elvis" wrote in message

"Flying Elvis" wrote in message
http://www.valdivia.cc/human/justine/justine.htm

It is Halloween after all

I think that is a nice-looking young lady.

What's wrong with you?

Jesus,

Are you frickin blind?

One takes it that you are so stunning in looks, and, of course have always
been and will always be, so that you can comment unfavorably on one whose
looks don't happen to match your elevated standards?

--
Skip Middleton
http://www.shadowcatcherimagery.com

Old November 1st 04, 05:43 AM
Mark M

"Mark M" wrote in message

"Flying Elvis" wrote in message

"Flying Elvis" wrote in message
http://www.valdivia.cc/human/justine/justine.htm

It is Halloween after all

I think that is a nice-looking young lady.

What's wrong with you?

Jesus,

Are you frickin blind?

No, I am not.
I am also aware that this person is being publicly ridiculed by assh***s
such as yourself for aspects of their person which they cannot control, and
should not feel badly about.
If you said such things to her in my presence, I would likely punch you in
your perfect, handsome, unblemished face until you were no longer perfect,
handsome and unblemished.
You ARE perfect, aren't you?
No?
I thought not.

Old November 1st 04, 06:00 AM
Flying Elvis

"Mark M" wrote in message

Jesus,

Are you frickin blind?

No, I am not.
I am also aware that this person is being publicly ridiculed by assh***s
such as yourself for aspects of their person which they cannot control,

and
should not feel badly about.
If you said such things to her in my presence, I would likely punch you in
your perfect, handsome, unblemished face until you were no longer perfect,
handsome and unblemished.
You ARE perfect, aren't you?
No?
I thought not.

Of course I am perfect, but more to the point, this an ALPO photo moment

Old November 1st 04, 06:03 AM
Flying Elvis

"Mark M" wrote in message
What's wrong with you?

Jesus,

Are you frickin blind?

No, I am not.
I am also aware that this person is being publicly ridiculed by assh***s
such as yourself for aspects of their person which they cannot control,

and
should not feel badly about.
If you said such things to her in my presence, I would likely punch you in
your perfect, handsome, unblemished face until you were no longer perfect,
handsome and unblemished.
You ARE perfect, aren't you?
No?
I thought not.

Gotta love those British teeth

Old November 1st 04, 06:16 AM
Mark M

"Mark M" wrote in message
What's wrong with you?

Jesus,

Are you frickin blind?

No, I am not.
I am also aware that this person is being publicly ridiculed by assh***s
such as yourself for aspects of their person which they cannot control,

and
should not feel badly about.
If you said such things to her in my presence, I would likely punch you

in
your perfect, handsome, unblemished face until you were no longer

perfect,
handsome and unblemished.
You ARE perfect, aren't you?
No?
I thought not.

Gotta love those British teeth

PLONK.
And may you find your just reward in the fists of justice.