Assos... yikes!

Old October 12th 05, 03:54 PM
Scott Gordo

Default Assos... yikes!

Their lycra stuff always looks sharp with a good hand, though out of my
scope: too small in clyde sizing, to high in tax bracket.
But this... uh....
http://www.cyclingnews.com/photos/20...e0520/DSCN2900
/s

Old October 12th 05, 04:00 PM
MattB

Scott Gordo wrote:
Their lycra stuff always looks sharp with a good hand, though out of my
scope: too small in clyde sizing, to high in tax bracket.
But this... uh....
http://www.cyclingnews.com/photos/20...e0520/DSCN2900
/s

I think they just photoshopped in George Michael from the Faith album
cover for the guy on the left. Sweet!

Matt
Old October 13th 05, 09:52 PM
GWood

Gee, pretty boys who can't figure out a shaver. Wonder if they even own a
bike. Does the guy on the right actually have chain links as a necklace?

I'm certainly eager to unload my disposable income on their products. I
especially like the $70 Lance poster on their products page. The perfect
stocking stuffer.

Sorry, every now and then the absolute bull**** hype of the marketing
world just makes me crazy.

oups.com...