Urge to yell at a cyclist

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old September 16th 10, 12:08 AM posted to rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc
Tom Sherman °_°[_2_]

Default Urge to yell at a cyclist

Today while driving my work truck, I passed a cyclist [1] that was
riding less than ½ foot from the white line on a two-lane road. I felt
like stopping and yelling "take the lane" at her.

[1] With more than 12 feet of lateral clearance.

--
Tom Sherman - 42.435731,-83.985007
I am a vehicular cyclist.