TM is the darkness that conceals the day!

Old January 1st 11, 03:55 PM posted to rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.tech
Tēm ShermĒn™ °_°[_2_]

Default TM is the darkness that conceals the day!

On 1/1/2011 6:52 AM, Bill Crowell wrote:
TM, admit it: you do sorta like cars, don't you? Don't you find them
fascinating? Fun to drive? Interesting to work on? I sure do. I really
love cars. I have several oldies (won't say "classics" because the
term is too abused) and I just love fixing them up, modifying them,
etc. I feel the same way about bikes. Each is fascinating and
extremely useful in its own right. If there's a conflict, well, life
is full of conflicts.

The other Bill

TM hates cyclists and wants to scare them off the roads.

--
Tēm ShermĒn - 42.435731,-83.985007
I am a vehicular cyclist.