Is this accounted for in helmet testing?

Old October 11th 11, 01:29 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Man at B&Q

Default Is this accounted for in helmet testing?

http://preview.tinyurl.com/3nvytwx

MBQ
Old October 11th 11, 01:49 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Derek C

On Oct 11, 1:29*pm, "Man at B&Q" wrote:
http://preview.tinyurl.com/3nvytwx

MBQ

Another good job done by a cycle helmet! Bit hit side on by an
antelope must be equivalent to being hit by a car.
Old October 11th 11, 03:12 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Simon Weaseltemper[_2_]

On 11/10/2011 13:49, Derek C wrote:
On Oct 11, 1:29 pm, "Man at wrote:
http://preview.tinyurl.com/3nvytwx

MBQ

Another good job done by a cycle helmet! Bit hit side on by an
antelope must be equivalent to being hit by a car.

I wonder if the antelope was unfairly charged Road Tax to make him
behave like that.

--
Simon
For personal replies, please use my reply-to address.
Old October 11th 11, 03:34 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Simon Mason[_4_]

On Oct 11, 1:29*pm, "Man at B&Q" wrote:
http://preview.tinyurl.com/3nvytwx

MBQ

Brett Cahill from the USA posted that earlier on today.

--
Simon Mason
Old October 13th 11, 01:47 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Lieutenant Scott

On Tue, 11 Oct 2011 13:49:57 +0100, Derek C wrote:

On Oct 11, 1:29 pm, "Man at B&Q" wrote:
http://preview.tinyurl.com/3nvytwx

MBQ

Another good job done by a cycle helmet! Bit hit side on by an
antelope must be equivalent to being hit by a car.

The chances of me encountering an antelope are pretty low. I'll stick to fresh air around my head thanks very much. I like to actually be outdoors.

--
http://www.petersparrots.com
http://www.petersphotos.com
Old October 13th 11, 01:48 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Lieutenant Scott

On Tue, 11 Oct 2011 15:34:58 +0100, Simon Mason wrote:

On Oct 11, 1:29 pm, "Man at B&Q" wrote:
http://preview.tinyurl.com/3nvytwx

MBQ

Brett Cahill from the USA posted that earlier on today.

And so did I later on. This group is too busy!

--
http://www.petersparrots.com
http://www.petersphotos.com
Old October 13th 11, 03:01 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Simon Mason[_4_]

On Oct 13, 1:48*pm, "Lieutenant Scott" wrote:
On Tue, 11 Oct 2011 15:34:58 +0100, Simon Mason wrote:
On Oct 11, 1:29 pm, "Man at B&Q" wrote:
http://preview.tinyurl.com/3nvytwx

MBQ

Brett Cahill from the USA posted that earlier on today.

And so did I later on. *This group is too busy!

It is one part of Usenet that is still booming since it was formed in
1997.
I am proud to have been a part of its success since those first days.

--
Simon Mason
Old October 13th 11, 03:07 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Simon Weaseltemper[_2_]

On 13/10/2011 15:01, Simon Mason wrote:
On Oct 13, 1:48 pm, "Lieutenant wrote:
On Tue, 11 Oct 2011 15:34:58 +0100, Simon wrote:
On Oct 11, 1:29 pm, "Man at wrote:
http://preview.tinyurl.com/3nvytwx

MBQ

Brett Cahill from the USA posted that earlier on today.

And so did I later on. This group is too busy!

It is one part of Usenet that is still booming since it was formed in
1997.
I am proud to have been a part of its success since those first days.

Ahh Deja News, and the days before Google.

Old October 13th 11, 03:13 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Simon Mason[_4_]

On Oct 11, 1:29 pm, "Man at *wrote:
http://preview.tinyurl.com/3nvytwx

MBQ

Brett Cahill from the USA posted that earlier on today.

And so did I later on. *This group is too busy!

It is one part of Usenet that is still booming since it was formed in
1997.
I am proud to have been a part of its success since those first days.

Ahh Deja News, and the days before Google.

--
Simon
For personal replies, please use my reply-to address.- Hide quoted text -

Simon Mason
Old October 13th 11, 07:08 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Lieutenant Scott

On Oct 11, 1:29 pm, "Man at wrote:
http://preview.tinyurl.com/3nvytwx

MBQ

Brett Cahill from the USA posted that earlier on today.

And so did I later on. This group is too busy!

It is one part of Usenet that is still booming since it was formed in
1997.
I am proud to have been a part of its success since those first days.

Ahh Deja News, and the days before Google.

EGAD! That had a one week delay!

--
http://www.petersparrots.com
http://www.petersphotos.com

practical helmet testing [email protected] Techniques 4 May 22nd 07 04:29 AM
An interesting primer on helmet testing Carl Sundquist Racing 16 August 22nd 05 11:42 PM
Helmet testing druidh UK 10 February 21st 05 08:48 PM
FS: Giro Pneumo Lone Star Edition helmet w/ helmet pod Robbie Brown Marketplace 0 November 18th 04 03:44 PM
published helmet research - is helmet good thing or bad? Just zis Guy, you know? Racing 0 July 30th 04 08:51 AM