TdF party (y'all come!)

Old July 17th 05, 06:07 PM
Veloise

Default TdF party (y'all come!)

So I'm selling these little plastic bike racer guys on A Certain
Auction Site. They seem to be moving thanks to some sort of event going
on, in France I think. (Presently I'm calling them "action figures" if
you want to look them up.)

Customer potentiate contacts me, says her son is turning SEVEN this
week and her DH is a LA fan, so she needs a mess o' these to put on the
birthday party cupcakes. We were discussing the need for evil pink
racer guys. And she provided this hilarious detail:

"actually, if you can believe it, I'm having a pinata made in the
shape of a cyclist with the name ULLRICH (sic) written on the back of
the jersey."

Now why can't LA license stuff like that instead of ugly grey & black
$50 shirts?

--Karen M.
still waiting for the LA action figure...with interchangeable road &
time trial bikes and little jerseys and, er, anatomical correctness

Old July 17th 05, 07:58 PM
Bill Sornson

Veloise wrote:

"actually, if you can believe it, I'm having a pinata made in the
shape of a cyclist with the name ULLRICH (sic) written on the back of
the jersey."

FYI, Ullrich is spelled correctly in that sentence.

(no) BS

Old July 17th 05, 10:26 PM
Veloise

Bill wrote:

FYI, Ullrich is spelled correctly in that sentence.

He needs to change it, then.

--Karen M.

getting snubbed by pro cyling organizers hueyville Racing 152 June 8th 05 01:36 AM
Hed H3s - Hippity Hippity Hop? theGliberal Techniques 12 April 21st 05 04:51 PM
Magilla Gorilla's Cock To Seek Reform Party Nomination JonBenet Ramsey Racing 0 March 24th 05 04:39 AM
Party? ie Racing 0 July 25th 04 07:17 AM
SF Bay Area NBG Mayors' Ride and Party in Santa Cruz Max Chen General 0 August 5th 03 05:32 PM