see ya'll next year.

Old July 25th 05, 02:02 AM
Callistus Valerius

Default see ya'll next year.

I'll be back for RAAM 2006, to give you all my insights, hell I might
even be in it, who knows. Then the anti-climatic Tour that follows. Sad
that there isn't any action with La Vuelta, which I think is better, than
the Tour, but nobody watches or cares. It's been fun, but like Lance, it's
time to write another chapter. RBR did very well this year, it was fun,
ugly, insulting, inspiring, all the emotions that anyone can expect.
Goodbye till next year.

C.V.

Old July 25th 05, 02:12 AM
John Forrest Tomlinson

On Mon, 25 Jul 2005 01:02:54 GMT, "Callistus Valerius"
wrote:

I'll be back for RAAM 2006, to give you all my insights

I can't wait.

JT

****************************
Remove "remove" to reply
Visit http://www.jt10000.com
****************************
Old July 25th 05, 02:40 AM
Me

On 7/24/05 6:02 PM, in article
et, "Callistus Valerius"
wrote:

I'll be back for RAAM 2006, to give you all my insights, hell I might
even be in it, who knows. Then the anti-climatic Tour that follows. Sad
that there isn't any action with La Vuelta, which I think is better, than
the Tour, but nobody watches or cares. It's been fun, but like Lance, it's
time to write another chapter. RBR did very well this year, it was fun,
ugly, insulting, inspiring, all the emotions that anyone can expect.
Goodbye till next year.

C.V.

"Kiss my Ass!"

Thank You

Old July 25th 05, 05:41 PM
RonSonic

wrote:

I'll be back for RAAM 2006, to give you all my insights, hell I might
even be in it, who knows. Then the anti-climatic Tour that follows. Sad
that there isn't any action with La Vuelta, which I think is better, than
the Tour, but nobody watches or cares. It's been fun, but like Lance, it's
time to write another chapter. RBR did very well this year, it was fun,
ugly, insulting, inspiring, all the emotions that anyone can expect.
Goodbye till next year.

C.V.

Hasta la ****off.

Ron

Old July 26th 05, 01:52 AM
Tom Kunich

"Callistus Valerius" wrote in message
ink.net...
I'll be back for RAAM 2006, to give you all my insights, hell I might
even be in it, who knows.

Here's hoping you fall down next June and break all of your fingers well
into August.

Old July 26th 05, 02:18 AM
Ryan Cousineau

wrote:

I'll be back for RAAM 2006, to give you all my insights

I can't wait.

I'm hoping for more commentary on the various 1200 km Super-Randos
around the world (PBP, BMB, Rocky Mountain 1200). The PBP in particular
strikes me as the closest thing France has to RAAM. I mean, they don't
ride across the country, but they ride from the middle to the edge and
back again, which is pretty much the same.

No head-sticks, sure, but still pretty impressive!

Training for Ride Across Luxembourg,