Time to bring back Road Tax

Old June 4th 21, 11:29 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
TMS320

Default Time to bring back Road Tax

On 04/06/2021 18:24, Commander Kinsey wrote:
On Fri, 04 Jun 2021 08:48:53 +0100, TMS320 wrote:
On 03/06/2021 19:37, Commander Kinsey wrote:
On Thu, 27 May 2021 08:39:22 +0100, TMS320 wrote:
On 26/05/2021 19:18, Commander Kinsey wrote:

Now, did you take into account the superior suspension in cars,
compared
to the crap, or nonexistant, suspension on bikes?

Curious idea. My bicycle has active suspension. My car doesn't.

Most cars have better suspension than most bicycles.

Wrong.

My bike has spring
suspension on both ends, so is probably similar to my car, but most
bikes I see have suspension on one end or none at all.

When you are riding your bicycle, where is your largest mass? You
respond to bumps by flexing your muscles.

Only if you're off the saddle.

Yep, for those larger bumps your active suspension is primed by a look
ahead system. Your car won't have that either. At the other end of the
range, the tyres adequately smooth out the imperfections of an unbroken
surface.
Old June 4th 21, 11:32 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Peeler[_4_]

Default Troll-feeding Senile ASSHOLE Alert!

On Fri, 4 Jun 2021 23:29:45 +0100, TMS320, another mentally deficient,
troll-feeding, senile idiot, blathered:

Only if you're off the saddle.

Yep, for those larger bumps your active suspension is primed by a look
ahead system. Your car won't have that either. At the other end of the
range, the tyres adequately smooth out the imperfections of an unbroken
surface.

A senile ASSHOLE and a demented TROLL having a "conversation"! LOL
Old June 5th 21, 10:01 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Peter Keller[_3_]

Default Demented Gay Little Cyclist Alert!

On 5/06/21 2:06 am, Peeler wrote:
On Fri, 4 Jun 2021 21:41:02 +1200, Peter Keller, the dumb gay masochistic
little cyclist, blabbered again:

Learn this, troll-feeding smartass: a troll is NEVER wrong as long as you
take his dumbest baits! tsk

If you hate Uncle Peter so much, why draw TMS or others into your vile
bile? Tell the Uncle yourself directly. Or are you a ****ty despicable
coward?
You can say what you like. You cannot tell others to say what you like.

You SICK senile swine of a retarded cyclist! I IGNORE the troll, you
demented troll lover!

But you attack those who legitimately answer this person making good points.
That is not ignoring the real human being.
If you want to label him a troll say so to his face. Be a MAN and not a
cowardly prick.
What is it to you if I have feelings for or against this person who has
nothing to do with you?

Old June 5th 21, 10:03 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Peter Keller[_3_]

On 5/06/21 10:32 am, Peeler wrote:
On Fri, 4 Jun 2021 23:29:45 +0100, TMS320, another mentally deficient,
troll-feeding, senile idiot, blathered:

Only if you're off the saddle.

Yep, for those larger bumps your active suspension is primed by a look
ahead system. Your car won't have that either. At the other end of the
range, the tyres adequately smooth out the imperfections of an unbroken
surface.

A senile ASSHOLE and a demented TROLL having a "conversation"! LOL

Tell that to the other person yourself.
Why do you run down others so much? Are you scared that you are somehow
worse than them?
Old June 5th 21, 10:07 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Peeler[_4_]

On Sat, 5 Jun 2021 21:01:47 +1200, Peter Keller, the dumb gay masochistic

On 5/06/21 2:06 am, Peeler wrote:
[...]

THANKS for demonstrating, yet again, what an abysmally stupid, demented, gay
little cyclist you are! ****ing unbelievable! LOL
Old June 5th 21, 10:09 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Peeler[_4_]

On Sat, 5 Jun 2021 21:03:37 +1200, Peter Keller, the dumb gay masochistic
little cyclist, blabbered again:

A senile ASSHOLE and a demented TROLL having a "conversation"! LOL

Tell that to the other person yourself.
Why do you run down others so much? Are you scared that you are somehow
worse than them?

And now the demented gay little cyclist is trying to have a "conversation",
too! LMAO
Old June 5th 21, 06:50 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Commander Kinsey[_2_]

On Fri, 04 Jun 2021 23:29:45 +0100, TMS320 wrote:

[...]

Bose suspension does, by camera, it negates speed bumps completely!

At the other end of the
range, the tyres adequately smooth out the imperfections of an unbroken
surface.

As do car tyres and suspension, otherwise it would be a very uncomfortable ride.
Old June 5th 21, 07:29 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
TMS320

wrote:
[...]

Your original idea was that car suspension reduced comparative loading
on the road. Comfort to occupants is a completely different thing.

Old June 5th 21, 08:05 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Peeler[_4_]

On Sat, 5 Jun 2021 19:29:34 +0100, TMS320, another mentally deficient,
troll-feeding, senile idiot, blathered:

Your original idea was that car suspension reduced comparative loading
on the road. Comfort to occupants is a completely different thing.

His original idea was that he could troll on these groups and make you
senile ASSHOLES suck him off, every time he wants to be sucked off by you
toothless sick morons! And so far, he was VERY successful! BG
Old June 6th 21, 09:54 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Peter Keller[_3_]

On 5/06/21 2:06 am, Peeler wrote:
[...]

You had better believe it, coward.