Who Killed ARBR?

Old December 30th 05, 01:24 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent

Default Who Killed ARBR?

"BeeRich" wrote in message
oups.com...

All top posters are idiots!

Who are you, anyway? I had enough to say, by telling you to go play in
the traffic, moron. YOU, telling ME where to go? YOU are the one
that's upset over something anyway. If YOU don't like it, go play in
your own sandbox.

Your posts suggest you either have waaaaay too much free time, or
you're getting nothing from your boyfriend these days. Christmas is a
stressful time for some. I suggest whiskey...lots of it.

I laugh when you go about insulting people, then you end your pathetic
rant with "Regards...". Perhaps you should look the word up, freak.

dfjhdshruiaesuivhdsiahvichdsaivgihdfi
uidshfcdxckvzckvkxcvkxckvckxvkxckv
dkxkxbkvbkxcvkxckvbxckvbkxcvkxcvkxc
fkdjreoitoierjoxcvnkfjvnaetrnvzkjvnjkafnk

Regards,

Ed Dolan - Minnesota

PS. It is not possible to insult an idiot! Try as you may, it is
impossible.