Debate Concluded

Old December 28th 05, 05:48 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent

Default Debate Concluded

Jim C wrote:

While I intend no disrespect to either of you nor am I choosing sides
in
this debate, but wouldn't it make sense to take this to personal email?

I know, I know, I don't have to read it and I am only really scanning
looking for humor.

Hi Jim C,

I posted this about an hour and a half ago, but it never appeared, so I
will give this another try.

From one Jim to another ... you were very diplomatic. No offense

taken. I would have been willing to comply with your private email
suggestion. Unlike Tom, I have no overwhelming compulsion to have my
ego on public display, but there is nothing to be gained by continuing
this either publicly or privately. It has become quite the waste of
time. For a change Tom has come to a logical conclusion. Neither of
us will convince the other. An impasse has been reached. I requested
that Tom to accept an agree to diasgree truce so that we could just let
it go and move on, but what I thought was a reasonable solution was
rejected. At this juncture, it is not unreasonable to assume that the
readership has understandably grown weary of this debate. All that was
in need of being said has likely already been said several times over.
Somone has to put an end to this. It may as well be me. This debate
is concluded.

JimmyMac

Old December 28th 05, 06:01 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent

Jim C wrote:

While I intend no disrespect to either of you nor am I choosing sides
in
this debate, but wouldn't it make sense to take this to personal email?

I know, I know, I don't have to read it and I am only really scanning
looking for humor.

sign
my future posts as follows:

Jim C ,

From one Jim to another ... you were very diplomatic. No offense

taken. I would have been willing to comply with your private email
suggestion. Unlike Tom, I have no overwhelming compulsion to have my
ego on public display, but there is nothing to be gained by continuing
this either publicly or privately. It has become quite the waste of
time. For a change Tom has come to a logical conclusion. Neither of
us will convince the other. An impasse has been reached. I requested
that Tom to accept an agree to disagree truce so that we could just let
it go and move on, but what I thought was a reasonable solution was
rejected. At this juncture, it is not unreasonable to assume that the
readership has understandably grown weary of this debate. All that was
in need of being said has likely already been said several times over.
Someone has to put an end to this. It may as well be me. This debate
is concluded.

JimmyMac

re-treaded spoke tension debate jim beam Techniques 1 June 29th 05 08:03 PM
Is the drug debate as boring as the helmet debate? Kurgan Gringioni Racing 9 February 11th 05 04:08 PM
The Great Helmet Debate Danny Colyer UK 26 May 11th 04 04:30 PM
Martlew Bill debate burt UK 4 April 24th 04 05:33 PM
What Helmet Debate? Carl Fogel Techniques 4 October 11th 03 02:06 PM