BR on Sunday??

Old March 11th 07, 07:42 AM posted to aus.bicycle
Jono L[_6_]

Default BR on Sunday??

TimC Wrote:

-- to beat the legendary Lama time by such a margin is
definitely even worthy of putting one's professional career on the
line.

*yawn* look, it does get tiring from time to time but hey, someone's
gotta do it!

--
Jono L

Old March 11th 07, 07:44 AM posted to aus.bicycle
gplama[_31_]

Jono L Wrote:
*yawn* look, it does get tiring from time to time but hey, someone's
gotta do it!

hahahah! Look who took today's ITT 2.6km SPLIT! MWAAAA!!!! 1 second!
Mwwwhwwaaa!! Next time it'll be 2!!!

--
gplama

Old March 11th 07, 10:19 AM posted to aus.bicycle
flyingdutch[_16_]

essendon93 Wrote:
I just find an unassisted 10:15 by a chick interesting...you sure she
didn't start timing at the 2nd bus stop Dutchie get that HRM file.
Hats off to her if it was solo.

Really?

this chick is a Lama-nator

(not to be confused with 'Laminator' )

http://www.nicolecooke.com/main/palmares/index.html

http://www.cyclingnews.com/road/2007...07/?id=results

I presume she has moved off Oz's shores now. Otherwise she'd be coming
over to hand out the big_whoop-assin on the Ess
Oh hang on. She_already_HAS!!!!!

Only reason you won B grade this week was cos Nicole didn't show

Beating you the previous 3 weeks was enough. mwahahahahahah....

--
flyingdutch

Old March 11th 07, 11:12 AM posted to aus.bicycle
Jono L[_8_]

flyingdutch Wrote:
Really?

this chick is a Lama-nator

(not to be confused with 'Laminator' )

http://www.nicolecooke.com/main/palmares/index.html

http://www.cyclingnews.com/road/2007...07/?id=results

I presume she has moved off Oz's shores now. Otherwise she'd be coming
over to hand out the big_whoop-assin on the Ess
Oh hang on. She_already_HAS!!!!!

Only reason you won B grade this week was cos Nicole didn't show

Beating you the previous 3 weeks was enough. mwahahahahahah....

And your excuse dutchy?

--
Jono L

BikeNow is a GREAT Shop! I suggest you go there!

Old March 11th 07, 09:29 PM posted to aus.bicycle
flyingdutch[_18_]

Jono L Wrote:
And your excuse dutchy?

As Callahan once said, "A man's gotta know his limits..."

--
flyingdutch

Old March 11th 07, 11:16 PM posted to aus.bicycle
essendon93[_11_]

flyingdutch Wrote:
Really?

this chick is a Lama-nator

(not to be confused with 'Laminator' )

http://www.nicolecooke.com/main/palmares/index.html

http://www.cyclingnews.com/road/2007...07/?id=results

I presume she has moved off Oz's shores now. Otherwise she'd be coming
over to hand out the big_whoop-assin on the Ess
Oh hang on. She_already_HAS!!!!!

Only reason you won B grade this week was cos Nicole didn't show

Beating you the previous 3 weeks was enough. mwahahahahahah....Going on the previous 2 occasions I would not have lost to Nicole last

Wed...of course if it was a world cup event things may have been
different. The 1st time I was beaten fair and square, whilst the 2nd
time there wasn't too many people that didn't beat me. Just a note she
never actually won a B-grade crit at Kew. The 7 that did turn up Wed
didn't come close. So you can understand by bemusement at the
disparity between a high quality A-grade climb trial and B-grade mid
week race effort.

--
essendon93

Old March 12th 07, 01:37 AM posted to aus.bicycle
flyingdutch[_19_]

don't worry. I'm sure you're scared of the BR-timetrial now.
Not that we won't remind you and Lama of it next time you venture out

--
flyingdutch

My Sunday [Not Responding] UK 3 June 27th 04 11:05 PM
My first ever 200(km) next Sunday MSeries UK 14 June 12th 04 09:22 AM
What you doing this Sunday? Simon UK 4 May 18th 04 04:13 PM
Sunday.... Doesnotcompute UK 6 August 19th 03 09:58 AM