If Sagan is clean...

Old July 9th 12, 01:20 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
RicodJour[_2_]

Default If Sagan is clean...

On Jul 9, 5:52*am, Simply Fred wrote:
Anton Berlin wrote:

Kunich's absence and utter silence is as notable to me as god's is to
the religious.

rbr could tell jokes about brothels while waiting for Kunich.

A dusty gold prospector rides his donkey into town after 6 months
working his claim and heads for the saloon. He throws a bag of gold
on the bar and says,
"I'm going upstairs to take a shower. Send up the purtiest woman and
biggest steak in town...and keep a little something for yerself,
barkeep!"
The bartender replies, "I'm sorry, but we're such a small town we
don't have any woman. I could send up a chinaman."
"What?! No! I'm not into that sort of stuff." and heads upstairs.
The next morning the prospector is back on his donkey heading up into
the hills.

Three months go by and the prospector is riding into town again.
He enters the saloon, throws an even bigger bag of gold on the bar,
and says,
"I'm heading upstairs. Send up two women and a huge steak."
"Sorry, but there was a problem with the stage and the women haven't
gotten here yet. I could send up a chinaman."
"Ummm...no. I'm not into that stuff."
The next morning the prospector is heading back to his claim.

Another three months go by and the prospector once again rides into
town, throws two big bags of gold on the bar and says, "Send up the
whole whorehouse and a cooked cow, and keep some for yerself!"
"I'm sorry, but the women never made it. I could send up that
chinaman."
".........okay. Send up the chinaman."
Bartender says, "Okay, that'll be $600 in advance."
"$600?! For a chinaman?!"
"No, it's $200 each for the three guys that will have to hold him
down. The chinaman isn't into that stuff either."

Old July 14th 12, 01:50 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Frederick the Great

In article ,
atriage wrote:

On 06/07/2012 22:22, Anton Berlin wrote:
On Jul 6, 2:56 pm, wrote:

Well that's a great point dumbass except "if" rarely occurs. - If
Booth wasn't an actor ? If Bush wasn't an idiot ? If your dad would
have pulled out ?

Counterfactual thinking not your strong point then Anton? Do you actually have a
strong point? Anyway try reading this...Warning has words with more than 5
letters in them, I realise you will find this challenging.

http://plato.stanford.edu/entries/ca...ounterfactual/

A massive effusion of words plastering over a sketchy notion.

--
Old Fritz
Old July 15th 12, 10:46 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
birdbrain

On Friday, July 6, 2012 8:26:11 AM UTC-7, atriage wrote:
...then he's the new Merckx, no doubt about that at all.

--

After stage 13 I think Greipel is the new EM.
Old July 15th 12, 11:02 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
RicodJour[_2_]

On Jul 15, 5:46*am, birdbrain wrote:
On Friday, July 6, 2012 8:26:11 AM UTC-7, atriage wrote:

...then he's the new Merckx, no doubt about that at all.

--

After stage 13 I think Greipel is the new EM.

Sagan finished second so he's the new Poulidor.

Old July 15th 12, 12:05 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

On Sunday, July 15, 2012 3:02:47 AM UTC-7, RicodJour wrote:
On Jul 15, 5:46*am, birdbrain > wrote:
> On Friday, July 6, 2012 8:26:11 AM UTC-7, atriage wrote:
>
> > ...then he's the new Merckx, no doubt about that at all..
>
> > --
>
> After stage 13 I think Greipel is the new EM.

Sagan finished second so he's the new Poulidor.

Sagan couldn't hold Zabel's jock.
Old July 15th 12, 01:29 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
RicodJour[_2_]

On Jul 15, 7:05*am, wrote:
On Sunday, July 15, 2012 3:02:47 AM UTC-7, RicodJour wrote:

Sagan finished second so he's the new Poulidor.

Sagan couldn't hold Zabel's jock.

You wear a jock while riding...? With or without a cup?

Old July 15th 12, 02:08 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
atriage[_6_]

On 15/07/2012 13:29, RicodJour wrote:
On Jul 15, 7:05 am, wrote:
On Sunday, July 15, 2012 3:02:47 AM UTC-7, RicodJour wrote:

Sagan finished second so he's the new Poulidor.

Sagan couldn't hold Zabel's jock.

You wear a jock while riding...? With or without a cup?

A fruit cup is what he uses.

Old July 16th 12, 01:21 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Anton Berlin

You wear a jock while riding...? *With or without a cup?

A fruit cup is what he uses.

You've ruined breakfast for 1000's of dieters with that visual.
Old July 16th 12, 10:18 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

Luigi's in Fairfield use to have the best in CT.

Sagan v Gilbert Scott Racing 1 September 19th 11 08:25 AM
CLEAN AIR kolldata Techniques 2 October 24th 10 06:36 PM
Come Clean!!! Joe King Racing 0 August 15th 06 07:28 AM
Thanks for the clean-up [email protected] Recumbent Biking 2 December 14th 04 08:52 AM
this guy is definitely clean gym gravity Racing 1 October 5th 04 01:03 PM