Di Gregorio's ozone layer?

Old July 12th 12, 11:03 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
atriage[_6_]

Default Di Gregorio's ozone layer?

http://velonews.competitor.com/2012/...heating_229312

"A Marseille-based doctor who was also arrested has since admitted mixing blood
from Di Gregorio with ozone and reinjecting it in a bid to improve the cyclist’s
performance, authories allege."

Old July 13th 12, 12:09 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
RicodJour[_2_]

On Jul 12, 6:03*pm, atriage wrote:

http://velonews.competitor.com/2012/...gorio-charged-...

"A Marseille-based doctor who was also arrested has since admitted mixing blood
from Di Gregorio with ozone and reinjecting it in a bid to improve the cyclist s
performance, authories allege."

"He added that the doctor, who has an office in Marseille, led a
“luxury lifestyle” and that police found 26,000 euros in cash at his
home."

WTF? I have more than that lying around and I'm not a luxury-
lifestyle-doping-doctor!

PS Dear Mr. Criminal, I am exaggerating to make a point on RBR - a
time honored tradition - so please do not break into my house and
steal my souvenir one Euro coin. Thank you.
Old July 13th 12, 08:05 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
atriage[_6_]

On 13/07/2012 00:09, RicodJour wrote:
On Jul 12, 6:03 pm, wrote:

http://velonews.competitor.com/2012/...gorio-charged-...

"A Marseille-based doctor who was also arrested has since admitted mixing blood
from Di Gregorio with ozone and reinjecting it in a bid to improve the cyclist s
performance, authories allege."

"He added that the doctor, who has an office in Marseille, led a
“luxury lifestyle” and that police found 26,000 euros in cash at his
home."

WTF? I have more than that lying around ...

Good I'm accepting monetary donations towards the new million dollar carbon
railed saddle I've just purchased, I'll email you my bank details.

Old July 14th 12, 12:35 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Simply Fred

RicodJour wrote:
WTF? I have more than that lying around and I'm not a luxury-
lifestyle-doping-doctor!

So Euros are the new Zimbabwean $.
Old July 14th 12, 01:14 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
atriage[_6_]

RicodJour wrote:
WTF? I have more than that lying around and I'm not a luxury-
lifestyle-doping-doctor!

So Euros are the new Zimbabwean $.

Yeah it's wonderful, my riding sojourns in Spain are getting cheaper and cheaper.

Old July 15th 12, 12:57 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Simply Fred

atriage wrote:
Yeah it's wonderful, my riding sojourns in Spain are getting cheaper and
cheaper.

And the Spanish hookers are almost as cheap as those in Philly.

Air Quality/Ozone: Anybody Keep Track Of It? (PeteCresswell) Techniques 6 August 20th 10 09:55 PM
New Base Layer XL jerryo Marketplace 2 October 6th 06 01:18 PM
Removing Top paint layer Rudge Techniques 5 April 8th 06 02:16 AM
Warm middle layer? Preston Crawford General 27 December 19th 05 06:11 PM
20% Discount of Cycling Base Layer [email protected] Racing 0 April 27th 05 06:10 PM