Guess Who?

Old March 16th 11, 02:19 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Nuxx Bar

Default Guess Who?

On Mar 16, 8:20*am, Peter Keller wrote:
On Sun, 13 Mar 2011 19:03:53 -0700, Nuxx Bar wrote:
On Mar 13, 10:20*pm, Peter Keller wrote:
On Sun, 13 Mar 2011 19:05:44 +0000, Judith wrote:

Porky Chapman?

or failing that Anchor Lee.

Hagfish

I predicted that one as soon as I saw Judith's post! *It seems that
"Porky Chapman" is the trigger. *I don't quite know why Chapman doesn't
get the same treatment when he makes digs at Judith though....

If there is a point you want to make you make it. *Just don't expect me
to make your points in my posts.

I don't, I'm just trying to work out exactly what point *you're*
trying to make with the "hagfish" business. Every time Judith has a
go at Chapman, she gets a paragraph about hagfish slime/eggs/
grossness, yet she is apparently allowed to have a go at others with
impunity, and no-one else ever gets the "hagfish" stuff at all. So it
would appear that you object specifically to Judith having a go at
Chapman, and I was just wondering why this was, as you must have seen
that Chapman also makes unprovoked remarks about Judith, so it's not
like Chapman is the innocent victim that he likes to portray himself
as.

(I've also vaguely wondered where you get all the hagfish information,
but I can't be bothered to Google for it....)
Old March 17th 11, 08:26 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Peter Keller

On Wed, 16 Mar 2011 07:19:43 -0700, Nuxx Bar wrote:

I don't, I'm just trying to work out exactly what point *you're* trying
to make with the "hagfish" business. Every time Judith has a go at
Chapman, she gets a paragraph about hagfish slime/eggs/ grossness, yet
she is apparently allowed to have a go at others with impunity, and
no-one else ever gets the "hagfish" stuff at all. So it would appear
that you object specifically to Judith having a go at Chapman, and I was
just wondering why this was, as you must have seen that Chapman also
makes unprovoked remarks about Judith, so it's not like Chapman is the
innocent victim that he likes to portray himself as.

(I've also vaguely wondered where you get all the hagfish information,
but I can't be bothered to Google for it....)

You can wonder. I am not going to tell you.

--
67.4% of statistics are made up.
Old March 17th 11, 09:16 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Nuxx Bar

On Mar 17, 8:26*am, Peter Keller wrote:

You can wonder. *I am not going to tell you.

Would you tell Judith if she asked you? Presumably you wouldn't
bother making the posts unless you were trying to convey something or
other....
Old March 18th 11, 07:15 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Peter Keller

On Thu, 17 Mar 2011 02:16:48 -0700, Nuxx Bar wrote:

On Mar 17, 8:26Â*am, Peter Keller wrote:

You can wonder. Â*I am not going to tell you.

Would you tell Judith if she asked you? Presumably you wouldn't bother
making the posts unless you were trying to convey something or other....

I reply to things as I see fit, and not you.
It is natural to develop likes and dislikes for different persons and
things.

--
67.4% of statistics are made up.

guess who's next [email protected] Racing 6 July 18th 08 08:42 PM
I guess... G.T. Mountain Biking 18 August 22nd 07 10:14 PM
I guess... G.T. Techniques 3 August 20th 07 03:08 AM
Guess wot!!!! cfsmtb Australia 24 October 27th 05 05:48 AM
so i guess take out more [email protected] UK 1 July 28th 05 08:40 AM