FS: CHEAP!! 53 - 54 cm Road Bike, Kinesis, Campy Chorus 9 speed, Dave Thomas, Ritchey

Old June 9th 04, 11:54 PM
jerry

Default FS: CHEAP!! 53 - 54 cm Road Bike, Kinesis, Campy Chorus 9 speed, Dave Thomas, Ritchey

53 54 cm butted aluminum frame, used very little ;( so it has to go
for cross bike upgrades.

Macalu (Kinesis built) frame from Excel Sports in Boulder: Campy
Chorus 9 Speed throughout, upgraded to Record rear hub and cassette
with Ti sprockets.

YOUR CHOICE:

American Classic front hub, Dave Thomas built wheels on Sun M19AII
rims (lighter then heliums, very tough, perfect condition), Conti
tubulars. 24 front 32 rear, oval spokes, alloy nipples. Wheels were
engineered for me by Dave, given what roads I ride (rough and hilly).
Check out http://www.speeddream.com/ for info on the wheels.
Add $75 for these wheels

OR:

BRAND NEW Ritchey Red Aero WCS? OCS? wheels, bladed spokes, new tires,
NEW Cassette (11-28, a new cross cassette, all i have in ****mano)
These wheels are the base price wheels.

1" Kestrel EMS carbon crown fork (not Al crown), Syncros Stem, Scott
LF bars, Stronglite aluminum headset, Cinelli cork tape (little torn
from storage). Rainbow Art paint, very nice. Everything has very
little use, and is in excellent or very good condition. Only second
chain on the bike, orginal bar tape. I would estimate less then 5k
miles on the whole bike.

Note that the Aspide saddle is cracked (the original versions all
broke), its from my cross bike. I dont want to sell my good road
saddle so I put this one on. I still ride it, you can't feel it and
its still very solid, the shell just split.

Cranks are 172.5 with 53/39 rings. Rear cassette is 12-23, with upper
three cogs in Ti.

Groupo is not the original Chorus, its 2000 with the lightened Record
rear hub (lighter then Dura Ace at that time) and the Record style
ball bearing shifters, etc.

Bike is about 18-19 pounds and rock solid. Nice enough to ride FAST,
cheap enough to race without worrying about crashing your Colnago C40
or something.

Go to http://www.thejonathanpage.com/forsale/roadbike.htm
for about 30 pictures of the bike and all the details.

No pedals are included. Bike is shown in photos EXACTLY as it will be
shipped.

Measured the frame: It is 54 cm Top Tube, c-c

Seat Tube is 53.3 cm (21 inches exactly) c-c. That is, center of BB
to center of seat tube/top tube cluster. There is a seat tube
extension shown in the pictures above the top tube of about an inch.

Email me at or

Thanks
Old June 11th 04, 10:20 PM
jerry

Default FS: MAKE OFFER!! 53 - 54 cm Road Bike, Campy Chorus 9 speed, Dave Thomas, Ritchey

REPOSTING FOR THE WEEKEND.

MAKE ME AN OFFER.

JERRY