New ! a FLAT unicycle !!!!

Old December 9th 06, 11:18 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
adrianmuni12

Default New ! a FLAT unicycle !!!!

Koxx aren't exactly known to be totally honest with weights. dats wat im
hearin from most of the trials biikin dudes i know.

judgin by the weights between the oragnge bud and the dan heaton pro
street uni, they are identiclal on the koxx site, but in real life
thyey must be different cost the 24 bikes clamp is much heavier than
the koxx clamp.

and also for thingss thing like devils they say they all weight the
same, but infact if u look at it, some of da devil variations are
different in real life cos they have slightly diff. components on em
like different pedals and stuff, so if koxx is doin this, then they
cant be 100 % accurte.

--
adrianmuni12
adrianmuni12's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/12549

Old December 9th 06, 11:35 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
ntappin

I for one think the Flat uni is pretty cool. If it had shorter cranks I
would actualy consider it, where I looking for a new uni. Having a
unicycle that is really light and comfy is a really nice feeling. You
just have to take into consideration that the frame *MAY* snap if you
use it to hard when you are thinking about the cost. Still until we
start seeing lots of people snapping the frames then I would still
consider this uni pretty cool.

It is what everyone is always saying they want in a street uni.

Light, plastic pedals, high seatpost clamp, thin seat, flat top, and
low clearance. Obviously to get something that fits those you will have
to make some compromises.

I have only even bent a seatpost once so I kind of doubt I would snap a
frame, so for me it would be great (minus the fact that I love my
cranks super short).

I could also see this being pretty good for trials riders who are doing
alot of seat out riding, since it is so light and as long as you aren't
doing huge drops, which is more of a muni/street thing, then I would
say it would be pretty damn nice (although you might want metal
pedals).

--
ntappin

'how to build a strong comfy saddle from junk.'
(http://tinyurl.com/hxcb3)