540 UNIspin Competition

Old January 8th 08, 05:02 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Spoonthumb

Default 540 UNIspin Competition

snapp your feet back together as hard as you can

--
Spoonthumb

Triball wrote:
I learned everything I know from youtube.

\"it won't hurt if you land it\" -kevin mcmullin
2nd Place )---hickflip-'O,
4th place*)--540 Unispin-'O,*
uni for christ
'get lost' (www.lost.eu/6c7c7)
http://www.usenet.com
Old January 13th 08, 09:14 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Émile5

Spoonthumb wrote:
snapp your feet back together as hard as you can

Well, I've got it (in vid too). I landed it on my 3rd try ever. Before
today I was just practicing the spin. You can see my 540unispins in my
next video.

--
Émile5
http://www.usenet.com