Sketchy analysis, Universal Sports Giro style

Old May 15th 10, 04:29 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

Default Sketchy analysis, Universal Sports Giro style

How is the GC race now between Vino and Evans, when the top nine
behind Vino (at the least) is closer to Evans than Evans is to Vino
(this is per the Universal Sports quicky analysis)? And when you
figure Nibali is only 21 seconds behind Evans after a 'special day' in
the Giro, how is his Giro over (and I am no fan of Nibali)?

I'm still figuring Vino to come back to the other favorites on days
that may actually require teamwork and lose big time on one day when
he miscalculates badly and listens to no one. I am starting to favor
Evans, which is not a normal experience for me. He'll be facing huge
pressure, as he is like the exact opposite of what the Italian racing
fans seem to want from their bike racers. His range of emotions spans
seven levels of grimacing.

And he is so, so far behind in the 'crossing my chest' competition, I
don't think there is any chance of him catching up. I think one guy
did it like seven times in one time trial alone...

Curtis L. Russell
Odenton, MD (USA)
Just someone on two wheels...
Old May 15th 10, 04:47 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Amit Ghosh

On May 15, 11:29*am, wrote:
[...]

dumbass,

i was going to tune in for the finale but missed it. will there will
be replay i can catch online ?
Old May 15th 10, 05:06 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

On Sat, 15 May 2010 08:47:55 -0700 (PDT), Amit Ghosh
wrote:

dumbass,

i was going to tune in for the finale but missed it. will there will
be replay i can catch online ?

Universal Sports does it twice in our area each day, once in the
afternoon. Dunno about Internet.

Curtis L. Russell
Odenton, MD (USA)
Just someone on two wheels...
Old May 15th 10, 07:08 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Amit Ghosh

wrote:
dumbass,

i was going to tune in for the finale but missed it. will there will
be replay i can catch online ?

Universal Sports does it twice in our area each day, once in the
afternoon. *Dunno about Internet.

I was able to watch it on youtube.