thunderwheels

Old March 11th 04, 07:23 PM
Ender

Default thunderwheels

I've heard nothing about anybody from the Thundersissies contacting any
of us. we would love a good battle though! I guess I'll have to go
sharpen the spikes on my uni...

samus

PS. Chuck does the TMBG in your email stand for They Might Be Giants? if
so, I must say that I love that band. if not I still love them but it
wont really mean much to you will it.

--
Ender - member of the Hell on Wheel gang
Ender's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/3721

Old March 12th 04, 12:07 AM
tom_edmonds

so im not the only one who loves TMBG then, get my copy of gigantic next
week hopefully!

--
tom_edmonds - level 10.... I've got 1 skill down

"Trials - limited only by the wallet"
tom_edmonds's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/3992

Old March 13th 04, 06:57 AM
chuckmoulton

That's an old email address, but yes it is from a TMBG fan site. The
Thunderwheels often unicycle to They Might Be Giants music. In fact,
one of our members made 'a cartoon TMBG video'
(http://www.tmbg.org/cool/cartoons/).

I was recently appointed Thunderwheels liason to this unicycling
community. This means I will be checking the thread every few days and
re-explaining why the Thunderwheels is the best unicycle gang in the
world to those of you who appear confused or currupted by cheap knock
off organizations claiming to be gangs because they are jealous of our
media attention and infamy. Also, a committee of world renowned artists
has been formed to out-photoshop Heck On Wheels*

The Thunderwheels feel counquering nations and spreading the
Thunderwheels legend are better uses of our time and resources than
squanderring our wit and skill combatting wanabee "gangs" who aren't
worthy of putting air in our tires. However, if Heck On Wheels travels
to suburban Philadelphia and notifies the Thunderwheels of a willingness
to battle, we will try our best to pencil them into our calendar
(assuming of course there is no previously scheduled game in the
Thunderwheels intermural unicycle hockey league that day).

Another 2.4 million people heard of the Thunderwheels through 'ArcaMax'
(http://www.arcamax.com/cgi-bin/reg).

You readers should seriously consider what the other knock off "gangs"
have to offer when compared with the Thunderwheels juggernaught. Apply
for membership if you believe you are Thunderwheels material. We could
use the extra manpower... both to help quash the unicycle insurrections
mentioned in other posts and to help make the unicycle charity
fundraising ride we are planning be a success (the Thunderwheels have
not decided yet whether we will raise money for cancer, heart disease,
AIDS, or, adre we say, to outfit needy children with unicycles).

* At our most recent Thunderwheels meeting we voted to demote Heck On
Wheel to Heck On Wheels**
** At a previous Thunderwheels meeting we voted to demote Hell On Wheel
to Heck On Wheel.

--
chuckmoulton - Thunderwheels member

Chuck Moulton
Thunderwheels member
http://www.thunderwheels.org/
chuckmoulton's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/5795

Old March 13th 04, 09:07 AM
TheBadger587

ever play the game starcraft? the zerg always win because they
assimilate all known species into their genepool.

don't let it happen to you, hell on wheel! fight!

and film it while you're at it, so i can watch later.

--
TheBadger587
TheBadger587's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/5576

Old March 13th 04, 09:27 AM
forget_your_life

TheBadger587 wrote:
*ever play the game starcraft*

nope,but im anxiously awaiting Starcraft Ghost though

--
forget_your_life - a.k.a. jagur

[image:
http://www.unicyclist.com/gallery/al...gsize_003.gif]
[image:
http://www.unicyclist.com/gallery/al...nyjumping.gif]
dream one dream many....
*'R.I.P' (http://tinyurl.com/vr86)*
forget_your_life's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/4558

Old March 13th 04, 08:01 PM
thunderwheels

The official copy of this press release can be found at
www.thunderwheels.org. All other copies should be considered unofficial
and for convience only:

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

Contact:
Media Relations

http://www.thunderwheels.org

Official Thunderwheels statement in regards to the Heck On Wheels
uprising.

Blue Bell, PA -- March 13, 2004
---

On March 13th, 2004 senior Thunderwheels members met to discuss the
recent explosion in media coverage of our unstoppable worldwide
conquest. During the meeting, a small amount of time was wasted
discussing the recent outlandish actions by the rebels in Virginia. The
full minutes of the meeting will be available in a few days. In the
interim, to alleviate an confusion, Thunderwheels Media Relations is
issuing this official statement:

As you may be aware, the rebel faction known as "Heck on Wheels" has
been making a lot of noise lately in unicycle forums and hangouts,
claiming that their insignifigant group is somehow superior to The
Thunderwheels. Obviously, all such claims are patently false. We
encourage all members of the Unicyclist community to call their bluff in
all situations where such statements are made. Furthermore, here are
some the actions we have or will soon undertake to further address this
foolishness:

1) Henceforth, "Heck On Wheel", formerly known as "Hell On Wheel", has
been futher demoted to "Heck on Wheels."

2) Senior Member Chuck Moulton has been appointed as Head of Flamewars
in order to meet these fools head on in internet forums.

3) "Heck on Wheels" has recently released a number of clearly fabricated
images depicting their triumph in unicycle combat. In the coming weeks,
we will release our own images that show the truth.

Members and non-members alike of "Heck on Wheels" are encouraged to
renounce and repudiate this rebellious action. Mercy from the eventual
beatings may be achieved by applying for membership in The
Thunderwheels.

Thunderwheels, HO!!!!!

For more information, surf to www.thunderwheels.org or contact
.

If you would like to receive all Thunderwheels press releases as they
happen, send a request to
/a.

--
thunderwheels
thunderwheels's Profile:

Old March 14th 04, 02:37 AM
sockmonster

Chuck, you keep talking about how superior Thunderwheels is to HELL ON
WHEEL. You obviously believe this to be true, and have great confidence
in your gang.

Prove it

Until then, I will laugh at your inflated ego, knowing that the One
wheeled warriors are above that.

--
sockmonster - One Wheeled Warrior

Funny how in this forum, no one thinks it's weird if someone says, "I
tacoed my giraffe..."
sockmonster's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/4286

Old March 15th 04, 06:00 AM
Ender

who in their right mind would want to join some corporate, loosely knit
gang with no love for fellow members.

Hell on Wheel is a family. We know every members name, Birthday,
personality, and other various favorites. We ride together almost daily
and have many days when we ride with every member. No Thunderjerks can
say that about their gang.

Do not join the Thunderwheels. Do not try to join Hell on Wheel. I
encourage you to find friends who can ride or teach others to ride in
your community and make your own gang. Form your own family. You will
have the most fun in a gang which you can be a real part of.

-Samus

Old March 31st 04, 09:00 AM
TheBadger587

Then this is surely the epic saga between the bitter struggle of
brotherhood of an elite few battling against the faceless onslaught of
an evil empire.

dibs on the movie rights. unless george lucas beat me to it.

--
TheBadger587 - Level 4

Well i Guess not the retarded ones... but how could you even say
something like that? jeez cleveland, there's edgy and then theres
offensive. Good day sir!
TheBadger587's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/5576