Injured

Old August 29th 07, 10:28 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Into the blue

Default Injured

Mark yourself down on the Injured Roster and take it easy for a bit.

Wishing you a speedy recovery.

--
Into the blue

\"alright you primitive screwheads, listen up! you see this? this... is
my boom stick!\"
http://www.usenet.com
Old August 29th 07, 10:28 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
entropy

That was one of the worst falls I've ever seen. Or felt - the earth
shook a bit under my feet. And you still walked off the trail
("Empress" on Seymour at the North Shore).

Really hoping for the fastest recovery possible!

--
entropy

Shut up and ride.
http://www.usenet.com
Old August 29th 07, 10:42 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
kerosian

Ouch, tough break man. I'm sorry you got injured, wish you a speedy
recovery. How did you walk off of Seymour with a torn ACL? I have to
say that's pretty beastly. My uncle broke his leg on Fromme, and had to
crutch himself all... the... way... down...

Get Well Soon
Austin

--
kerosian

Farmdale Freeride September 29-30th

DustinSchaap wrote:
why would you kill the 5 yr olds? there's so much more fun things you
can do with them

http://www.usenet.com
Old August 29th 07, 10:51 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
UniBrier

Kris,

Being injured does suck. A broken bone is usually OK after a few
months, but knee parts appear to take much longer.

NKahler wrote:
Whats an ACL? That sounds pretty bad

Some info on 'ACL' (http://www.aclsolutions.com/anatomy.php) and
'posterior horn of the medial meniscus'
(http://www.orthoassociates.com/meniscus.htm).

--
UniBrier

Steve

Hop Drop & Roll

“If something is to hard to do, then it's not worth doing. You just
stick that guitar in the closet next to your
shortwave radio, your karate outfit and your unicycle and we'll go
inside and watch TV.” – Homer
http://www.usenet.com
Old August 29th 07, 10:53 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Harley

Best of luck for a full and speedy recovery. Hope your able to get your
surgery in a timely fashion.

--
Harley

Always remember: With patience and perseverance you can **** a hole
through a rock.
http://www.usenet.com
Old August 29th 07, 10:55 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Chexjc

Get well soon Kris.

Good luck with your surgery. Hopefully you make a quick recovery.

--
Chexjc

www.myspace.com/thelostguitarist
AIM: Guitardude88
http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=JasonCheckla

Brian O. wrote:

brendan wrote:

when i flex both arms one looks puny next to the other. Mind you it was
that way after years of badminton...

And maybe playing a little too much with the shuttlecock as well?
Hmm?

http://www.usenet.com
Old August 29th 07, 11:04 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Jerrick

Dang, sorry to hear about this. Heal up fast. Or else.

Im out of riding too. Torn ligaments in my right foot/ankle. I hate it.

--
Jerrick

~*~!I ride for Christ, Fun, Challenges, and a lot
more!~*~
'!Gallery!' (http://tinyurl.com/gf2g9)
'!MRIS!' (http://tinyurl.com/jjjnz)
'Easy Tire Removal Guide.' (http://tinyurl.com/rd9ru)
My sponsor '~!SIXSIXONE!~' (http://sixsixone.com/)
http://www.usenet.com
Old August 29th 07, 11:45 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
tholub

entropy wrote:
That was one of the worst falls I've ever seen. Or felt - the earth
shook a bit under my feet. And you still walked off the trail
("Empress" on Seymour at the North Shore).

Really hoping for the fastest recovery possible!

Let's see; Josh has now been present for two broken backs and now KH
blowing out his knee.

Curious.

Looks like he's trying to take out the competition.

--
tholub
http://www.usenet.com
Old August 29th 07, 11:50 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Jerrick

tholub wrote:
Let's see; Josh has now been present for two broken backs and now KH
blowing out his knee.

Curious.

Looks like he's trying to take out the competition.

Should we take action?

Old August 29th 07, 11:56 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
teachndad

Wow,

Kris,

Best wishes through this inconvenient time with rehab for you and your
family.

Contact Scott Wallis about the torn ACL. He's the master of comeback
on the ACL. He's like a bionic man - came back stronger, last time I
talked with im about it.

Contact Scott Wallis scott (att) wallisdesign (dott) com

Take Care!!

--
teachndad

Rod Wylie 'MountainUnicyclingLA.com'
(http://www.mountainunicyclingla.com)
'UnicycleTips.com' (http://UnicycleTips.com)
'UnicycleRoundupLA.com/' (http://unicycleroundupla.com/)
http://www.usenet.com

Injured gagtape Unicycling 51 August 3rd 07 03:09 PM
who else is injured and out of unicycling right now? mcnuggets300 Unicycling 2 May 21st 07 01:56 AM
Injured while unicycling SNES350 Unicycling 5 May 11th 07 12:11 PM
injured in war [email protected] General 24 December 12th 06 08:37 PM