Injured

Old September 4th 07, 02:22 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Mullethunter

Default Injured

UniDudeDX wrote:
dude is this really kris holm????????????????? im

Yup.

--
Mullethunter

In Minnesota? let's ride! E-mail me

my youtube channel
http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=mullethunter56
http://www.usenet.com
Old September 4th 07, 04:51 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
UniDudeDX

how do you know????? it could be anyone?

--
UniDudeDX

Uni Dude DX[/size]
http://www.usenet.com
Old September 4th 07, 04:54 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
tholub

UniDudeDX wrote:
how do you know????? it could be anyone?

Because that's his login, and it sounds just like Kris, and he was
riding with a bunch of other people who've confirmed what happened and
provided photos from the ride. Why would you think it's someone other
than Kris?

--
tholub
http://www.usenet.com
Old September 4th 07, 05:01 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
UniDudeDX

tholub wrote:
Because that's his login, and it sounds just like Kris, and he was
riding with a bunch of other people who've confirmed what happened and
provided photos from the ride. Why would you think it's someone other
than Kris?

i dont know hes awsome so i dunmno if people just faking to be him....i
guess your right though.

--
UniDudeDX

Uni Dude DX[/size]
http://www.usenet.com
Old September 11th 07, 05:13 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
adammasters

Kris
I just screwed up my right knee. i was riding down a narrow steep bit
of hiking trail and brushed my pedal on a tree; planted my foot (ankle
guards worked way too well) and rotated past the point of normal. Had
to hobble out of the woods and (luckily) got a cell signal to have a
ride come pick me up... it sucks real bad. I just got over a broken
left pinky, (from unicycling) and couldn't play fiddle for a month,
which is a huge part of my life. I hobble around now, haven't gone to
the doctor, but may be having surgery as well. The good news is there
are some great braces out there, check out Doctor Joy braces...anyway,
it's a great time to play music, the way I see it. I hope you heal
quickly and in some strange way it comforts me to know I'm not alone
with a bum knee...riding isn't going to be the hard part, just
dismounting at speed.

--
adammasters
http://www.usenet.com
Old September 11th 07, 05:35 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Fuego

Oh man. This really does suck.

I've partially torn my acl, and my knee's never really been normal
afterwards. I didn't go for surgery though, and mine wasn't the same as
yours, so I really can't say anything about your injury other than that
it's really sad to hear that you've finally gotten injured. Honestly,
knee injuries are about the worst thing that can happen to a person, as
far as I can tell. I hate 'em.

--
Fuego

morons everywhere wrote:
Get off my Property before you sue me!

Being back is good.
http://www.usenet.com
Old September 11th 07, 07:28 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
munifreaker

UniDudeDX wrote:
how do you know????? it could be anyone?

I know what you mean, it sounds almost too good to be true! (actually
being able to talk to Kris Holm!!!)

but I'm sure thats actually him, and not some 40 year old fat guy
living in his mothers basement pretending to be him while playing D&D
with his "friends"

Get well soon Kris!!

--
munifreaker
http://www.usenet.com
Old September 11th 07, 07:39 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
amanda.gallacher

add me to the injured list. might post a thread later.

--
amanda.gallacher

--sorry für mein beschissenes deutsch--
'my gallery' (http://tinyurl.com/dpa27)
'unicycle.com' (http://www.unicycle.uk.com)
'kris holm' (http://www.krisholm.com)

DustinSchaap wrote:
Amanda Gallacher? That girl is awesome!

http://www.usenet.com
Old September 11th 07, 08:27 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
mscalisi

You could always participate in some medical tourism. It might be worth
it to fly to Bangkok for some speedy and relatively inexpensive
surgery.

http://tinyurl.com/33nbou

danger_uni wrote:
The only really frustrating thing is the length of waiting period in
Canada before I can get surgery. So I'm definately frustrated by it,
but I suppose that sometimes its this kind of thing that make you adopt
a different perspective on life for a while.

Thanks again for the kind words everyone.

Kris

--
mscalisi

Unicycle for (reducing the) Buddha

http://www.usenet.com
Old September 11th 07, 08:31 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
mscalisi

Beat me too it. Great minds think alike! errr...sometimes mediocre minds
think like great minds too.

harper wrote:
An alternative would be a medical holiday in a third world country.
Thailand, Costa Rica, and India all have western trained physicians
working in clinics that treat medical tourists. For less than 8 large
you and Shannon could have a nice vacation and, at the end, you could
have your ACL restrung. Ask Ken Looi about medical facilities in
Bangkok. That's where his compound leg fracture was treated. If you
went to Thailand you'd be a short air hop away from Hanoi and you could
check out Ken's Uninam Unitour.

P.S. If you ever go to Hanoi, be sure to go to the old quarter and see
the water puppets. They're a riot.

Injured gagtape Unicycling 51 August 3rd 07 03:09 PM
who else is injured and out of unicycling right now? mcnuggets300 Unicycling 2 May 21st 07 01:56 AM
Injured while unicycling SNES350 Unicycling 5 May 11th 07 12:11 PM
injured in war [email protected] General 24 December 12th 06 08:37 PM