Buc 15, 2008

Old April 10th 08, 10:47 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Eddbmxdude

Default Buc 15, 2008

sp4rky-m4rky wrote:
You forget I am pretty new to this unicycling melarcy. BUC will be my
first convention and untill now I have never heard anything about a
crawley convention.

Ha Ha, sorry if my last post came across as grumpy. I was in a rush to
post, because im at work and my boss walked in
Crawley is primarily a juggling convention, and a good one at that.

--
Eddbmxdude

"I guess it's just a good thing you didn't include the footage of us
snorting cocaine from the thighs of prostitutes eh Edd." - Boogie

If you're not living on the edge, you're taking up too much room!

"Unicycling only makes you look like a freak when you're riding." -
Unisteve
http://www.usenet.com
Old April 10th 08, 10:53 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
sp4rky-m4rky

Eddbmxdude wrote:
Ha Ha, sorry if my last post came across as grumpy. I was in a rush to
post, because im at work and my boss walked in
Crawley is primarily a juggling convention, and a good one at that.

No worries, thanks for the link. I used to juggle alot but I havnt been
doing it much since I have started riding. I just realised I wont be
able to make it anyway as I will still be in the lake district. I will
be back in time for BUC at least.

--
sp4rky-m4rky

my 'Year in vid'
(http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=NR_FRoOqHBI#GU5U2spHI_4)
learning 180 or 360 unispins? watch my 'unispin tutorial'
(http://youtube.com/watch?v=gFCHDO1umlM)
Want to glide? watch my 'ww tutorial'
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=prrX0sY7QVo)
UniDudeDX wrote:
but how does it feel??

Munivision wrote:
Really great!

UniDudeDX wrote:
quickies normaly do...

http://www.usenet.com
Old April 13th 08, 08:03 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
lsd

sp4rky-m4rky wrote:
Can we still not register yet?

Not yet, registration will hopefully be open in a couple of week's
time.

Anna, Richard and I were looking at the pricing today (still to be
finalised so it can't be announced yet) and so hopefully that will be
sorted soon but we need a bank account before we can start doing
registration.

--
lsd

Buc 2008 KlownLife Unicycling 12 February 14th 08 12:35 PM
Buc 2008 KlownLife Unicycling 0 January 2nd 08 12:49 AM
Buc 2008 adrianmuni12 Unicycling 1 January 1st 08 08:43 PM
Across the US in 2008 roger Rides 15 October 6th 07 09:18 AM